81 р. Average online price * 81 r. (tube 10 g)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Hyoxysone may be prescribed for the treatment of such pathologies:
- infected diaper rash;
- dermatitis in infants ( bullous and exfoliative );
- infected wounds and eczema;
- urticaria ;
- erythema multiforme exudative;
- seborrhea ;
- allergic and simple dermatitis ;
- atopic dermatitis or neurodermatitis in the acute phase;
- insect bites ;
- allergic and suppurative pathologies of the external auditory canal;
- "Sun" erythematous rashes;
- varicose ulcers of the leg;
Dosing and Administration
You can put on a sterile gauze bandage, and then fix with a bandage. It is not recommended to use the ointment under the occlusive dressing. Do not apply on the face for more than one week.
The term of treatment with hyoxysone is determined by the doctor individually. The usual duration of treatment is 6-14 days (maximum 20 days). If within a few days there is no improvement, you should contact your doctor.
Do not use the drug for:
- skin tumors;
- skin tuberculosis;
- in case of hypersensitivity to one or several components of the agent;
- with mycosis;
- precancerous conditions;
- in case of viral skin diseases (herpes, chicken pox).
Pregnancy and lactation period are also contraindications to treatment with this remedy, if it is necessary to use ointment on a large lesion site.
In rare cases, hyoxysone can trigger local side effects:
- growth inhibition of the epidermis;
- burning sensation, itching;
- atrophy of the subcutaneous tissue;
- dry skin;
- skin discoloration or depigmentation;
- the appearance of perioral dermatitis and contact dermatitis;
- discoloration of the skin;
- skin atrophy;
- inflammation of hair follicles;
- development of secondary bacterial or fungal infections.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
The composition contains the following components:
- Oxytetracycline hydrochloride - 30 mg;
- hydrocortisone acetate - 10 milligrams.
The ointment is available in tubes of 10 and 25 grams. Tuba along with the instruction is in a carton.
With external use, oxytetracycline enters the systemic circulation in a small amount. Hydrocortisone acetate when used externally, especially in large areas of the skin, is absorbed through the skin, metabolized to hydrocortisone and other metabolites directly in the epidermis, and only a small part of the drug is absorbed by the liver. Metabolites and a small part of hydrocortisone acetate are excreted in the urine or bile.
Pharmacotherapeutic group - low-level corticosteroids in combination with antibiotics.
Interaction with other drugs
In the case of local use in the recommended dosage interaction was not detected. You should not use two or more medications at the same time without consulting your doctor, as it is possible to change the concentration of the active substance in the area of application or redness of the skin.
The shelf life leaves three years from the date indicated on the package. The ointment should be stored in a place protected from direct sunlight at temperatures up to 25 degrees. Dispensed from pharmacies without a prescription.
During the period of drug treatment is to refrain from vaccination against smallpox, as well as other types of immunization, due to the immunosuppressive effect of glucocorticosteroids.
When using hyoxyson on the face, the treatment period should be short. This is due to the increased absorption of the drug in these areas, which can trigger the appearance of various adverse events.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.