, таблетки: 225 р., мазь: 97 р. Average price online * , pills: 225 p., Ointment: 97 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Alpizarin - a drug designed to combat viruses. It comes in the form of tablets (100 mg in 10, 20, or 30 pieces per pack) or ointment (in tubes or cans of 10 or 20 g).
The active component of the drug is tetrahydroxyglucopyranosylxanten. It is found in mango leaves. Improving immunity, the fight against bacteria and viruses - the actions that it has.
Alpizarin is recommended for use in the presence of these diseases:
- shingles ;
- genital warts and warts;
- herpes of various types;
- oral diseases triggered by viruses;
- Herpetiform eczema.
Dosage and administration
Alpizarin tablets are taken orally. Dosage depends on age:
- children up to 6 years old - from 2 to 3 times a day for 50-100 mg of the drug (maximum dose - 3 tablets per day);
- children up to 12 years old - up to 3 times per day, 100 mg of the drug (maximum dose - 3 tablets per day);
- adults and children from 12 years old - from 3 to 4 times per day, 200 mg of the drug (maximum dose - 8 tablets per day).
The duration of the use of tablets depends on the disease:
- shingles and chicken pox - from 5 to 21 days;
- oral diseases caused by viruses - from 5 to 15 days;
- Herpetiform eczema - from 1 to 3 weeks.
In order to prevent the reappearance of herpes, it is recommended to use the drug within 10-14 days after the end of treatment.
The drug in the form of ointment should be applied every 4-6 hours. Children need to use 2% ointment, adults 5%. Apply to the mucous membranes can only 2% ointment. Duration of application depends on the disease:
- genital herpes - 2% ointment for 7-10 days;
- Herpetiform eczema of Kaposi and infection of digital computers - within 1-3 weeks;
- oral diseases provoked by the virus - within 5-15 days (with ulcerative-erosive form - within 2-4 weeks);
- shingles and chicken pox - for 5-21 days.
Alpizarin can not be used in these diseases and conditions of the body:
- children's age (tablets up to 3 years, ointment - up to 1 year);
- lack of lactase;
- lactose intolerance;
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy, all dosage forms of alpizarin are contraindicated. During lactation, use it with caution (check with your doctor).
There were no cases of overdose, and they are extremely unlikely.
After using the drug, allergy manifestations are possible with intolerance to the components.
Also, an allergic reaction can occur after long-term use of the drug.
Headaches, apathy - side effects of the nervous system. Vomiting and diarrhea are not excluded.
The active substance in tablets and ointments: tetrahydroxy glucopyranosylxanten (Alpizarin®) (in terms of 100% substance) - 0.1 g (per tablet), 2 or 5 g (in ointment).
Excipients in tablets: milk sugar (lactose) - 0.1 g; potato starch - 0.0475 g, calcium stearate (calcium stearate) - 0.0025 g.
The excipient in the ointment is medical vaseline.
While taking pills, absorption from the gastrointestinal tract occurs quickly. The active substance in the blood plasma can be determined within 0.5-5 hours after administration. It binds significantly to blood proteins (from 90% to 70%).
The active substance is excreted mainly extrarenaline. Its excretion by the kidneys per day is not more than 0.1%.
Terms of sale and storage
The ointment is sold without a prescription. Tablets are available only by prescription. The maximum shelf life of tablets - 5 years, ointment - 2 years. Store in a dark place, out of reach of children.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.