, 595 р. Average online price * , 595 r. (10 tablets 0,06)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Today, pharmacies offer a large number of antiviral drugs and those that are classified as immunomodulators, Amiksin is considered one of the most popular.
What is a drug
Amiksin is an antiviral and at the same time immunomodulatory agent. It contributes to the production in the human body of interferons alpha, beta, gamma - these are the substances that are natural "healers".
When the drug is taken, it begins to act in the intestine - it is the cells of its epithelium that begin to produce hepatocytes, T-lymphocytes, neutrophils. The production of interferon is a clear intestinal-liver-blood scheme, the assimilation period of a maximum of 24 hours.
In addition, Amiksin has a stimulating effect on bone marrow stem cells, and also allows you to enhance antibody production, reduce the degree of immunosuppression, restore the ratio of T-suppressors and T-helper cells.
The drug has a good and sustained effect in the treatment of various viral infections, including flu viruses, herpes and even hepatitis. The active components of the drug work directly with damaged cells, neutralizing the virus.
Indications for taking Amixin are determined by age group. So, for adults are the following appointments:
- Prevention and treatment of SARS and influenza viruses
- Hepatitis A, B, C
- Herpes virus , all types
- Cytomegalovirus infection
- It is used as part of complex therapy for various kinds of allergic reactions and viral encephalomyelitis (this includes such pathologies as multiple sclerosis, leukoencephalitis)
- Appointed as part of the treatment of urogenital and respiratory chlamydia.
- In the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis.
Also, Amixin is often prescribed for children. As a rule, it is proposed to use the drug in children over the age of 7 years. They have it used to treat the flu and various acute respiratory viral infections.
Dosage and administration
Amiksin is available in pills, which should be drunk without chewing. The drug should be taken with water. The best solution would be taking pills after meals.
The dosage and duration of the course depends on the disease, how much the situation is running, and how old the patient is:
- For viral hepatitis A, for prophylaxis, 125 mg should be taken once a week for 6 weeks; 125 mg twice a day is prescribed for treatment, after 125 mg every other day, so that a total of 10 tablets are obtained
- Viral hepatitis B - for the treatment of an acute condition, 125 mg is administered twice a day for 2 days, after 125 mg every other day, to a total of 16 tablets; with a protracted infection - the first 2 days, 125 mg twice a day, then 125 mg every other day so that there are a total of 20 tablets
- Treatment of chronic hepatitis B with primary therapy involves the same instructions as with prolonged treatment of infection, supportive therapy in this situation is 125 mg 1 time per week, a total of 20 tablets should be released
- Acute hepatitis Requests the following scheme: the first day 125 mg 2 times, after - 125 mg every other day, a total of 20 tablets should be obtained
- Chronic hepatitis C at the initial stage offers the same regimen as in acute, then it is time to switch to maintenance therapy, which includes taking 125 mg once a week in a total number of 20 tablets.
- For the prevention of SARS and influenza viruses, they are prescribed 125 mg once a week for 6 weeks.
- For the treatment of SARS and influenza, you should drink the drug according to the scheme: on the first day, 125 mg 1 time per day, after 125 mg every other day, so that there are 6 tablets in total
- For the treatment of herpes and cytomegalovirus infection, the first 2 days are prescribed 125 mg 1 time per day, after the dose is changed to 125 mg every other day so that a total of 20 tablets come out
- In the process of chlamydia therapy, in the first 2 days, 125 mg is administered once a day, after 125 mg every other day, to a total of 10 tablets.
- For the complex treatment of neurovirus infections, the dosage is set by the doctor individually. In this case, the treatment takes at least 4 weeks
- Therapy of tuberculosis involves the use of the first and second day, 125 mg twice a day, after 125 mg a day in a total amount of 20 tablets
- For children over 7 years old, the dosage is 60 mg: for uncomplicated influenza and ARVI, 60 mg is used once a day for 1.2, 4 days; with severe course - 1 tablet dosage of 60 mg on 1,2,4, 6 day
- Pregnancy, at any time;
- Lactation period;
- Children's age up to 7 years;
- With individual intolerance to the drug.
Side Effects and Overdose
Side effects are not excluded, including:
- Nausea and possible vomiting
- Various allergic reactions
If side effects occur, the medication should be stopped and you should consult with your doctor. At the dosage of the drug similar symptoms are observed, which manifest themselves and with side effects.
For cleansing the digestive system with an oversupply of medication, it is worth washing the stomach.
It is released without a prescription. Shelf life 3 years. Store in a dry, protected from light, out of reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.