No full analogues. There are other antibiotic ointments:
These drugs are not complete structural analogues, consult your doctor.
Baneocin is also available in powder form.
354 р. Average online price * 354 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Ointment Baneotsin - a modern combined antibiotic for local use. It is successfully used to treat external infectious diseases in children and adults. It has contraindications, but with proper use it does not cause addiction and complications.
|Field of medicine||The list of diseases and conditions for which Baneocin ointment is used|
Dosage and administration
Ointment Baneotsyin not only eliminates the source of infection, but also accelerates the healing of wounds, greatly facilitates the inflammatory process.
|Application options||Features of the procedure||The multiplicity of procedures, duration of use|
|Skin application||a thin layer of the ointment is spread on the skin, a gauze bandage is applied on top||2-3 times a day in adults, 1-2 times in children. Treatment until complete healing within 7-10 days.|
|Abdominal insertion in the ear, nose, or wound||the ointment is applied in a thin layer on a turundum of bandage or cotton and injected into the cavity of the ear, nose or wound||Turunda or bandages change every 8-12 hours. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor.|
Especially effective to use ointment Baneotsin in the treatment of pustular and acne rash on the face. To do this, it is necessary to apply a dot to all acne, if there are few of them, or to distribute it in a thin layer over the area of skin with abundant rashes. It is enough to carry out procedure once a day, before going to bed. It usually takes 2-3 days to improve the condition of the skin on the face.
The absolute contraindications to treatment with Baneocin as an ointment are:
- bacterial infections of the eye;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- pathology of the eardrum, vestibular apparatus or cochlea of the inner ear.
Use with caution in situations:
- if the wound or burn surface on the skin is extensive enough, since in this case the active substances can be absorbed into the blood and cause hearing, vestibular apparatus, peripheral nervous system disorders;
- if the patient suffers from a severe form of renal or heart failure with a pronounced impairment of urination, as in this case, Baneocin, when absorbed into the blood, may have a toxic effect on the kidneys.
Pregnancy and lactation
Special studies on the effect of Baneocin on the body of a pregnant woman and fetal development were not conducted. The future mother or nursing woman should consult a doctor before using the drug, because if it enters the blood, the active ingredients of the drug penetrate into breast milk and overcome the placental barrier and theoretically can harm the baby or fetus.
Most often develop with long-term use of Baneocin in patients with extensive wound surface, on the background of renal or heart failure. Can be:
- allergic skin reactions with redness and itching;
- vestibular lesion;
- hearing loss, up to its complete loss;
- renal impairment;
- temporary paralysis due to impaired conduction of neuromuscular conduction.
The likelihood of serious complications increases with the simultaneous use of Baneocin in large doses and such drugs:
- other antibiotics (cephalosporins or aminoglycosides);
- muscle relaxants;
- narcotic painkillers.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
|Components||Scroll||Amount in 1 g (in IU)|
|Active substance|| bacitracin
white soft paraffin
Two active substances of Baneocin, bacitracin and neomycin, are bactericidal antibiotics that inhibit the growth and reproduction of most common and harmful microorganisms for humans, in particular:
- treponema pallidum;
- anthrax bacillus;
- actinomycete fungi;
- pathogens of gonorrhea;
- E. coli and others.
When applied externally, the drug acts exclusively on the skin surface and is practically not absorbed inside, even in the presence of wound and bleeding surfaces.
In the pharmacy, Baneocin ointment can be purchased without a prescription. Store it in a dry and dark place at room temperature. Shelf life is 3 years.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.