- Akriderm GENTA;
- Tselederm with gentamicin (rarely on sale);
- Celestoderm ;
- Celestoderm-B with garamycin;
370 р. Average price online * 370 p. (tube 30g)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Cream Belogent has a local antibacterial, antiallergic and anti-inflammatory effect. It is applied externally, applied to the skin.
The drug has a white color, looks like a uniform cream, does not have additional mechanical inclusions.
Indications for use
It is used to treat various types of skin diseases - dermatoses, which may be complicated by bacterial infections. The active ingredients of the cream are easily absorbed, showing a noticeable effect:
- reduce inflammatory reactions and prevent the emergence of new,
- reduce itching and pain
- eliminate allergies,
- relieve puffiness
- destroy pyogenic (causing pustular lesions) bacteria.
Belogent shows effective action in the treatment of:
- various types of dermatitis , including atopic and allergic , especially with complications of bacterial infections;
- diaper rash;
- anogenital itching;
- simple chronic lichen, red flat lichen ;
- diffuse neurodermatitis;
- senile itching;
- seborrhea ;
Belogent cream is sold freely in pharmacies, without a prescription. But his appointment is better to coordinate with your doctor.
The use of the drug is permitted from the age of two.
Dosage and administration
It is used exclusively externally, in small doses. The cream is applied only on the affected area of the skin. Enough thin layer that is lightly, gently rubbed.
The frequency of treatment - from 1 to 4 times a day. The duration of treatment is until the symptoms disappear, from two to three days to 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks under the supervision of a physician).
Usually, the treatment is carried out twice a day , with a mild lesion it suffices once. If at the place of application the cream is quickly erased, or the skin on it is compacted (as on the feet, elbows or palms), then the number of applications can be increased up to four times a day, but not more.
Tie up the treated place is not required. In case of emergency, at the direction of the doctor, air-permeable materials are used, oilcloth and sealing type of dressing are excluded.
The maximum amount of cream per week is 45 grams.
The course of treatment should not exceed two weeks, in extreme cases - four. Within a year, repeated treatment may be necessary.
- Hypersensitivity to constituents (mainly betamethasone, corticosteroids and gentamicin);
- Open wounds and burns;
- Skin reactions resulting from vaccinations;
- Trophic ulcers;
- Skin infection by viruses;
- Skin tumors;
- HIV infection;
- Syphilis disease with manifestations on the skin;
- Fungal diseases of the skin (the simultaneous use of antifungal drugs is necessary);
- Children's age up to two years. Children older cream can be appointed only when absolutely necessary and be used under the supervision of a physician.
The likelihood of side effects is extremely small. It increases in cases:
- prolonged use without interruption,
- overdose - applying a large amount of the drug,
- violation of the integrity of the skin at the site of application,
- overlay occlusive (hermetically insulating) dressings.
Possible reactions (typical for most corticosteroid drugs):
- the appearance of stretch marks (stretch marks);
- rash type acne;
- increased itching, burning skin;
- skin irritation or dryness;
- white spots (hypopigmentation);
- skin atrophy - thinning, loss of elasticity;
- increased hair growth (hypertrichosis);
- dilation of blood vessels.
Side effects are eliminated by conventional methods:
- drug is canceled;
- if necessary, symptomatic treatment.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
1 g of cream contains:
- 0.500 mg betamethasone;
- 1,000 mg of gentamicin sulfate.
Synthetic hormonal substance, the cream is contained in the form of betamethasone dipropionate. It has a quick and strong effect immediately after application, relieves inflammation, itching, swelling, irritation. Prevents the occurrence of these reactions.
The high effectiveness of the hormonal substance allows you to quickly solve skin problems. But continuous use over the long term causes, if I may say so, “addictive” and can lead to many problems. Therefore, they must be applied in strict accordance with the instructions.
Broad-spectrum antibiotic. It effectively fights many types of bacteria, including streptococcus, staphylococcus, intestinal and pseudomonas bacilli. But long-term therapy with gentamicin can provoke the development of microorganisms resistant to it and the occurrence of superinfection.
Betamethasone is absorbed through the skin unchanged. In the liver, it is biotransformed, then it is mainly excreted in the urine and, to a lesser extent, in bile.
Gentamicin through intact skin is not absorbed.
Use with caution the cream on the skin of the face. Application can cause perioral dermatitis, rosacea (rosacea), inflammatory processes leading to the formation of red acne and comedones (acne).
In the area of the eyes, armpits and inguinal folds can cause the appearance of striae - atrophic formations, otherwise called stretch marks. Therefore, the use of these sites is not recommended.
For pregnant and lactating women, the cream is prescribed in case of emergency, when the risk of its use is justified by the expected therapeutic effect. The duration of treatment should be minimal.
It is not recommended to apply Belogent on extensive skin areas. This may cause an overdose of betamethasone corticosteroid and related reactions.
Interaction with other medicinal preparations is not revealed. But it is not recommended during its use to carry out preventive vaccinations.
It is released without a prescription. Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C and not longer than 4 years from the date of manufacture.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.