: 56 р. Average price online (cream) * : 56 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
This drug is available in the following forms:
- Spray 1% (20 ml spray bottle);
- Solution of 1% (dark color bottle 15 gr);
- Powder 1% (can of 30 g);
- Cream 1% (tube 30g)
- The active ingredient of the drug is bifonazole (10 mg per 1 g of the drug).
- Auxiliary components of the spray are macrogol, isopropanol, propylene glycol;
- Additional components of the cream are propylene glycol and macrogol;
- The auxiliary substance of the solution is macrogol;
- Additional powder ingredients are zinc oxide, talc, and corn starch.
Bifosin is an antifungal agent that has a whole range of uses. It is actively used for the treatment of yeast-like, mold fungi, as well as gram-positive cocci. He copes with the synthesis of ergosterol, because damages the cell membrane of the damaging fungus.
Dosage and administration
Apply a thin layer of ointment to the affected skin. It must be applied 1 time per day (preferably before bedtime). After application, the ointment is rubbed into the damaged area. The duration of treatment depends on the type of pathogens and the size of the lesion.
Spray is sprayed not only on the affected, but also a healthy area. This is done to keep skin moisturized. The solution is applied with a thin layer, after which, it must be carefully rubbed.
A cream or ointment is used to remove the damaged nail. After applying the drug, the damaged area of the skin should be closed with a plaster and a bandage for 1 day. The dressing is recommended to be changed daily: after removing the dressing, the damaged part should be dipped in warm water for 10-15 minutes. After that, remove the softened nail using a special scraper.
The treated nail is dried, it is also applied ointment and plaster. The treatment should be carried out until the damaged nail becomes smooth. If irritation occurs, the skin around the damaged nail is smeared with zinc paste.
Treatment must necessarily be continuous, its duration is determined by the disease itself, which serves as an indication for the use of this drug:
- Candidiasis of the skin surface - 2-4 weeks;
- Ringworm - 3 weeks;
- Ringworm of the head - 4 weeks;
- Mycosis - 3 weeks;
- Deprive (scaly) - 2-3 weeks.
To prevent the progression of the disease, Bifonazole is used 1 time per day (preferably in the evening, when a person is getting ready for bed).
Indications and contraindications
Indications for use Bifosina:
- Candidiasis of the skin;
- Pityriasis versicolor;
- Mycosis of the feet and hands;
- Ringworm smooth skin;
- Ringworm of the scalp (used spray, solution or powder);
Contraindications to use:
- Lactation period;
- Increased human sensitivity to the components that make up Bifosin.
As side effects are possible:
- Skin peeling;
- Skin rash;
In rare cases, allergic dermatitis may begin to develop.
Side effects disappear after stopping the use of the drug.
Overdose with Bifonazole:
Overdosing with this drug is almost impossible.
Combination with other medicines:
Befosin can be used in conjunction with other drugs, because It does not react with other medications.
Pregnant and children
Numerous studies show that Bifosin does not have any negative effects on the body of the mother and her baby.
However, in the first trimester to use the drug is not desirable. In the 2nd and 3rd trimester, it can be used according to indications, since It does not have a systemic effect.
Feeding: Use the drug only after cessation of lactation.
In infancy (up to 1 year old), Bifonazole can only be used under the strict supervision of a doctor.
- To leave the pharmacy prescription is not required;
- The shelf life of the drug is 2 years;
- Store the drug is recommended in a dry and protected from children at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
If this medicine does not help, then it is necessary to undergo an additional examination (check the condition of the blood, endocrine system, microcirculation in the affected area). Based on the data obtained, the treatment is already adjusted.
Avoid getting Befosina in the eye.
On the implementation of any action that requires quick reaction and concentration, Bifonazole has no effect.
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.