Major Russian cities have their own dermatology centers. These institutions provide quality medical services at affordable prices. Innovative technologies are used for the diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases, including laser therapy, radio wave dermacorrection and videodermascopy.
There are many dermatological clinics in which good specialists are mycologists. Where better to go? What kind of help is worth counting on? You will find the answers to these questions below. In the meantime, we will list the medical institutions that treat skin diseases.
Select a city:
- Nizhny Novgorod
- St. Petersburg
Paid or free hospitals - which is better?
In every Russian city there are state clinics that provide free medical services. It is enough to present a policy. But the number of people who applied for help to paid clinics only increases every year. Why is this happening?
To begin with, the services provided in state medical institutions are not entirely free. Even invalids and pensioners have to pay extra for injections, medical examinations and treatment.
We all know that often doctors get a small salary. Some try to “compensate” for their position at the expense of patients, billing them for admission, hospitalization, or surgery. Others try to work honestly, but they take out their discontent on patients.
Therefore, it is not surprising that more and more citizens are seeking help at paid clinics. Why it happens?
- The patient signs a contract with the medical institution, which defines the degree of responsibility of the doctor.
- The man knows how much and for what he pays. All checks and extracts are given to him.
- Paid services, both in quality and in terms of implementation, differ significantly from free services.
Types of services
Many people with mycosis of the feet, prefer to independently deal with this problem. But treatment by popular means is not always effective. Self-medication can lead to a running form . Therefore, it makes sense to seek qualified assistance in the nearest dermatological clinic.
The specialist will examine the affected areas, prescribe tests and adequate treatment. With strict adherence to all recommendations of the doctor, the disease can be overcome in 1-2 months.
Typical list of services of a dermatologist:
- Consultation and initial inspection.
- Prescription drugs and hygiene products.
- Treatment of lichen, dermatitis.
- Elimination of ingrown nail.
- Laser removal of warts and moles.
Cost of services
Every patient wants to know how much the treatment will cost. Most urban residents have an average income. Services of elite clinics they can not afford. Paid medical facilities know this. Therefore, they provide quality services at affordable prices.
The cost of treatment from a dermatologist depends on the following factors:
- Disease duration. The sooner you go to the clinic, the better.
- Compatibility of infections. Specialists will have to simultaneously treat several diseases, and, therefore, it will take more time and medication.
- The presence of negative consequences. In advanced cases, surgical treatment may be necessary.
Average prices for dermatologists in Moscow:
- Consultation reception - 800 rubles.
- Material intake - 300 rubles.
- Treatment of fungus - from 1000 rubles.
- Removal of tumors - from 150 rubles.