In large Russian cities there are centers of dermatology. These institutions provide quality medical services at affordable prices. To diagnose and treat skin diseases, innovative technologies are used, including laser therapy, radio wave dermacorrection and video-dermatoscopy.
There are a lot of dermatological clinics, in which good specialists-mycologists work. Where better to address? What help is worth counting on? The answers to these questions will be found below. In the meantime, we list the medical institutions involved in the treatment of skin diseases.
- Nizhny Novgorod
- St. Petersburg
Paid hospitals or free - which is better?
In each Russian city there are public clinics that provide free medical services. It is enough only to present the policy. But the number of people who apply for help in paid clinics, only increases every year. Why does this happen?
Let's start with the fact that the services we provide in public health facilities are not entirely free. Even invalids and pensioners have to pay extra for injections, medical examinations and medical treatment.
We all know that doctors often get a small salary. Some try to "compensate" their situation at the expense of patients, exposing them to "bills" for taking, hospitalizing, or performing an operation. Others try to work honestly, but their discontent is taken out on patients.
Therefore, it is not surprising that more and more citizens turn for help to paid clinics. Why is this happening?
- The patient signs a contract with the medical institution, which determines the degree of responsibility of the doctor.
- A person knows how much and what he pays for. All checks and extracts are issued to him.
- Paid services, both in quality and in terms of execution, are significantly different from free ones.
Types of services
Many people suffering from mycosis stop, prefer to deal with this problem on their own. But treatment with folk methods is not always effective. Self-medication can lead to a neglected form . Therefore, it makes sense to seek qualified help in the nearest dermatological clinic.
The specialist will inspect the affected areas, prescribe tests and adequate treatment. With strict adherence to all the recommendations of a doctor, you can defeat the disease after 1-2 months.
Typical list of services of a dermatologist:
- Consultation and initial inspection.
- Appointment of drugs and hygiene products.
- Treatment depriving, dermatitis.
- Elimination of ingrown nail.
- Laser removal of warts and moles.
Cost of services
Each patient wants to know how much he will be treated. Most urban residents have an average income. They can not afford the services of elite clinics. Paid medical institutions are aware of this. Therefore, they provide quality services at affordable prices.
The cost of treatment for a dermatologist depends on the following factors:
- Duration of the disease. The sooner you go to the clinic, the better.
- Combination of infections. Specialists will have to treat several diseases in parallel, and, therefore, will take more time and medication.
- The presence of negative consequences. In advanced cases, surgical treatment may be necessary.
Average prices for dermatological services in Moscow:
- Consultation reception - 800 rubles.
- Fence material - 300 rubles.
- Treatment of fungus - from 1000 rubles.
- Removal of neoplasms - from 150 rubles.