Sold in pharmacies in bags or packs, there are tinctures and creams. There are many manufacturers, there are no analogues as such.
, 65 р. Average online price * , 65 r. (tea bags)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Celandine - a plant that has found wide application in medicine, and all this thanks to its invaluable composition and properties, which is endowed with its milky thick juice. This type of plant from ancient times was used as a remedy for warts.
It is used as an expectorant and it has a huge spectrum of action. But it, like all other herbs, should be taken for its intended purpose, taking into account individual characteristics and in the right dosage.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
It is produced in the form of plant raw materials in the form of whole components or in powder.
Celandine contains alkaloids of the group of isoquinolines, especially useful for the body. These include:
- chelidonine, whose action is similar to morphine and papaverine;
- Sanguinarine - a substance that can increase intestinal motility and salivation, which is indispensable in the treatment of intestinal diseases and problems of the gastrointestinal tract;
- chelerythrine has a local irritant effect that lowers the reactivity of the ANS;
- homohelidonin - anesthetic for local use, as a part of this component contains convulsive poison;
In addition to this group of components, the complex chemical composition of the celandine also contains a whole store of useful substances. It includes: organic acids and ascorbic; saponins (effective in the treatment of diseases of the lungs and bronchi); carotenoids; vitamins and essential oils.
The pharmacological effect of the preparations of this plant has a huge list, including:
- antimicrobial and antifungal;
Indications for the use of drugs celandine
Due to the properties with which the plant is endowed, its effect on the body has a wide range of actions. It is used for such diseases and health problems as:
- sand deposits in the bile and kidneys;
- instability of the menstrual cycle and other gynecological abnormalities;
- trophic ulcers and all sorts of other skin conditions (eczema, warts, scabies, dermatitis, wounds, ulcers, psoriasis ...).
Celandine should not be used in the presence of diagnoses "epilepsy", "angina pectoris" and "asthma", it is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity and is not recommended for children.
Pregnancy and lactation
There are no indications for use during these periods, so the use of preparations of this plant is not recommended.
Mode of application
Depending on why it is necessary to use the preparations of the plant, you should know some features, having carefully studied the instructions.
The following are general recommendations for using celandine:
- As an infusion, prepared according to the recipe, “a glass of water in a two tablespoons of the plant should be made in a water bath using the standard procedure, brought to 200 ml with boiled water (after cooling and straining). Should take a third of the glass up to three times per day, just a quarter of an hour before eating. For ingestion, depending on the disease, infusion of celandine can be taken in dosages from five to fifty milliliters.
- In the form of lotions or for the preparation of baths use two glasses of fresh infusion.
- For douching (local) should use the same infusion.
- To prepare the enema (if necessary, rectal use for cleansing, with hemorrhoids or colon polyposis) should prepare the following solution: for every 10 milliliters of fresh infusion, ten times the amount of liquid. If you need to make a volume in half a liter, you will need 50 ml. The course of treatment in such cases ranges from 10 to 20 procedures, they must be done every day or every other day. The enema fluid must be freshly prepared.
Attention! Do not self-medicate - consultation with a specialist will never be superfluous! You should not harm yourself. Any treatment must be approved, as well as from seemingly herbal preparations may have problems.
Recipe number 1
- periodontal disease;
- prostate adenoma in men.
Preparation and reception:
- mix vodka and celandine juice in a ratio of 1 to 2;
- start drinking 1 drop a day, daily increasing the dose;
- reach the amount of 30 drops;
- use on an empty stomach, so that the substance is absorbed into the mucous and quickly into the blood;
- on this one course is considered complete;
- repeat if necessary.
Recipe number 2
- frostbite of the skin.
Preparation and reception:
- dilute celandine juice with boiled water (1: 1);
- 3-4 times in a row with a 5-minute break lubricate the affected areas or nipples of the breast;
- Such a complex can be repeated with a frequency of several hours, to monitor the improvements.
Recipe number 3
- skin rashes (including sudden allergies).
Preparation and reception:
- 1 tbsp. l dry celandine brew boiling water (1.5-2 cup);
- insist decoction for 3 hours;
- in the morning and in the evening to drink ½ cup;
- course 1-2 weeks;
- Against this background, make lotions on the skin in places of lesions (use a stronger broth, 0.5-1 cup of boiling water per 1 tablespoon of dry grass).
In case of overdose (internal use) paralysis of the respiratory center may appear. Adverse reactions: diarrhea, dysbiosis, nausea and vomiting.
Infusion should be stored no more than two days, in a dark place where there is no excess moisture. Celandine preparations have a shelf life of three years, subject to the rules of storage.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.