, 157 р. Average online price * , 157 r. (5 ml)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Cycloferon is an antiviral and immunomodulatory drug, an inducer of interferon synthesis. Available in the form of ointment - liniment.
The drug is intended to be taken by adults. Indications for use:
- Herpes infections of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Urethritis and balanoposthitis of both specific and non-specific etiology (candidal, chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomonas).
- Non-specific vaginitis and vaginosis.
- Chronic periodontitis.
Dosage and administration
- In case of herpes infection - ointment should be applied to the affected area of skin and mucous membranes with a thin layer 1-2 times a day. The course of treatment is continued for 5 days. Genital herpes is treated with intravaginal instillations, using liniment of 5 milliliters once a day, the course of treatment is 10-15 days.
- When nonspecific and candidal urethritis - the ointment is used in the form of intraurethral instillations, taking 5-10 ml of the agent at a time. If the upper part of the urethra is affected in the man, the syringe without a needle is inserted into the external opening of the urethra, then the opening is clamped for 1.5-3 minutes, then the solution flows out on its own. 30 minutes after the procedure, the patient must go to the toilet. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
- With the defeat of the posterior urethra, the region of the seed glands - 5-10 ml of Cycloferon is used as an intraurethral instillation, injected with a catheter. The treatment lasts from 10 to 14 days, instillations are carried out every other day.
- In urethritis of a specific etiology - instillation of Cycloferon intraurethral combined with antimicrobial drugs according to the schemes prescribed by the doctor.
- When balanoposthitis - the head of the penis and the foreskin must be treated with ointment once a day, using 5 ml of medication. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
- In candidal vaginitis, nonspecific vaginitis, and bacterial vaginosis, it can be used as monotherapy or in combination with other drugs. Use intravaginally 5-10 ml twice a day. The course lasts 10-15 days.
- In chronic periodontitis - wash the periodontal pockets with an antiseptic, then use a cotton swab to inject Cycloferon ointment using 1.5 ml of the product. In the gums do not need to rub. Apply the ointment once or twice a day with an interval of 10-12 hours. Therapy lasts 12-14 days. If necessary, after two weeks of treatment can be repeated.
The drug can be taken by impregnating tampons with liniment.
For intravaginal use, you need to open the tube and pierce the membrane, then dial in the syringe liniment with a needle, then remove the needle. Fill a syringe into the vagina and squeeze the drug inside.
Contraindications to the use of cycloferon:
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Intolerance to the components of the drug.
- Age up to 18 years.
The drug has side effects:
- Allergic reactions.
- Short burning sensation.
- A small local hyperemia - redness of the skin due to the overflow of blood vessels.
Side effects are mild, do not require drug withdrawal.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
The composition of the ointment (1 ml liniment): the active drug - meglumine acridone acetate, calculated for acridoneacetic acid - 50 mg, as well as excipients - 1,2-propylene glycol, benzalkonium chloride.
Description - clear yellow liquid, has a weak peculiar smell. The drug Cycloferon belongs to the group of immunostimulating agents, also has antiviral and anti-inflammatory effects.
The main clinical effect of liniment is based on the induction of early alpha interferon. The effect of Cycloferon is to activate T-lymphocytes and natural killer cells to destroy the infection in the epithelial cells and lymphoid elements of the mucous membrane, another effect of the ointment is to establish a normal balance between T-suppressor and T-helper subpopulations.
The drug increases the biosynthesis of highly avid antibodies, which increases the effectiveness of the whole therapy. Cycloferon also stimulates the immune system at the cellular level, and its anti-inflammatory activity results from the increased activity of neutrophilic leukocytes and the activation of phagocytosis.
The shelf life of the drug: 2 years. In no case do not use the tool after this period.
Storage conditions: store in a dark place at a temperature of 15-25 degrees. Keep out of reach of children.
Pharmacy sales terms: prescription.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.