- Kroha, baby cream, OOO KorolevFarm
- Panthenol spray (against burns)
- Panthenol Vialayn
- Pantesol, spray
- Bepantol (foam)
Pay attention to the volume when choosing a counterpart. With constant use, you can significantly save money by buying a 50-gram tube right away.
And by the way, does an inexpensive equivalent guarantee the same quality?
278 р. Average online price * 278 r. (25g)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
D-Panthenol in the form of cream and ointment is used as an external agent to improve tissue recovery.
In their composition dexpanthenol acts as an active component - a substance that is similar in structure to pantothenic acid and turns into it during metabolism.
The same compound is a vitamin B-group, and is part of coenzyme A, which is actively involved in the metabolic processes of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
The role of pantothenic acid in the body - support the function of the epithelium. With damage to the skin or other tissues, the need for it increases significantly.
A quick way to replenish it is to use ointment with panthenol, which normalizes cell metabolism, speeds up the regenerative processes in the skin and increases the strength of collagen fibers.
The drug has a regenerating and weak anti-inflammatory effect, nourishes and softens the skin, and the auxiliary components make the therapeutic effect much stronger. Cream and ointment are used in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Treatment of minor skin lesions (abrasions and scratches);
- Treatment of the harmful effects of natural factors: cold, wind, high temperature and humidity;
- Anal fissure fissures;
- Damage to the mucous membrane of the cervix;
- Cracked nipples;
- Dermatitis .
In addition to the therapeutic effect, the remedy is used as a preventive measure to protect the skin of the face and hands from cold or wind, as well as to prevent diaper rash, and when the diaper rash has begun, to a slight degree.
The ointment is indicated for the following conditions and diseases:
- Treatment of dry and dehydrated skin;
- Irritations after exposure to ultraviolet radiation or X-rays;
- Mild form of diaper dermatitis;
- Healing of skin grafts;
- With boils, trophic ulcers and skin inflammations;
- Treatment of the skin after surgery;
- Wounds and bedsores.
Note: For purulent wounds and ulcers, an antibiotic ointment is needed, such as Erythromycin .
Dosage and administration
Preparations are applied externally from 1 to 4 times per day, if necessary and in agreement with the doctor, the number of applications per day can be increased. It is allowed to apply a compress (near the nipples).
The tool is applied in a thin layer and gently rubbed. If a complex treatment of the wound is performed, it is washed with an antiseptic solution, and then D-Panthenol is applied.
When cracking during lactation, the nipples are lubricated after feeding.
The skin of children is processed after bathing and changing the diaper.
In case of violation of the integrity of the cervix and cracks in the anal passage, the tool is applied up to 2 times a day. The duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease.
Contraindications and side effects
The drug is contraindicated only in case of individual hypersensitivity to the components of the ointment or cream.
It is well tolerated when the recommended doses and regimen of administration are observed, and can cause allergies only in very rare cases .
Composition and pharmacokenetics
D-Panthenol is a two formulation:
- Ointment. 1 g contains 50 mg. Dexpanthenol. Auxiliary substances are anhydrous lanolin, vaseline oil and white petrolatum, myristic acid isopropyl, methylate and p-hydroxybenzoic acid propyl, dist. water.
- Cream. 1 g contains 50 mg. dexpanthenol, Auxiliary islands: cetearyl octanoate, ketomacrogol 1000, cetyl alcohol, triglyceryl monostearate, dimethicone, 1,2-propylene glycol, methylate and p-hydroxybenzoic acid propyl, flavoring water.
Hydrophilicity, low polarity and relatively low molecular weight of the active substance of the drug ensures its passage into all skin layers. After application, D-Panthenol is quickly absorbed and converted into pantothenic acid, after which it binds to plasma proteins (albumin and β-globulin).
Ointment is not applied to soak . With a slowly healing transplant, the treatment takes place under medical supervision. During the period of lactation, it is not necessary to wash off the agent applied to the nipples before the feeding itself, but because of the possibility of the appearance of an allergy to the medicine in the newborn, residues of the ointment or cream are removed from the nipple.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.