Demicten is currently out of stock.
See nail polish varnish .
Instructions for use
Composition (active ingredients):
- polyvinyl acetate emulsion. The basis of the lacquer, forming an air-permeable, waterproof, protective film on the skin in contact with air;
- formic aldehyde (paraform) minimum concentration. A preservative and an antiseptic component that inhibits the growth of a fungal infection (including fungi of the genus Candida), a herpetic virus;
- a mixture of metabolites (enzymes, proteins) of bacteria of the species Bacillus Iicheniformis and Bacillus Subtilius (1: 1) grown on agar-agar. The biologically active component inhibits the development and growth of fungi, staphylococci, stimulates the growth of healthy human cells and their cellular immunity.
Lac Demicten - a drug of local use, has a bactericidal, antifungal, anti-inflammatory effect. It copes well with redness and swelling of the affected skin, has a drying effect. It promotes the rapid healing of acne, bites, scuffs, cuts, and abrasions. Prevents infection and dirt. Effective in the treatment of herpes rashes. Removes calluses, "cracks" on the heels and skin of the elbows, coarsening and thickening of the skin of the feet ("natoptysh") and elbows. Actively struggling with sweating feet and their unpleasant odor.
When to apply
For the treatment of fungal and bacterial lesions of the dense and soft tissues of nails and skin.
- Mycoses, onychomycosis (toenail fungus), nail microsporia.
- Fungal skin diseases:
- pink, colorful and red lichen;
- rubrofitia (fungal disease of the feet);
- bunches, including Candidomycotic origin;
- interdigital erosion;
- Herpetic eruptions (herpes).
- Acne, acne, various locations, acne, cuts, bites, burns.
- When infecting the skin with a trimmed manicure, it suspends the growth of the progoguevoy cuticle.
Varnish has no contraindications, except for the individual intolerance to the active ingredients of the drug. No side effects.
Mode of application
Before you apply the varnish Demicten for the treatment of onikomicha or other mycoses of the nails, it is necessary to prepare the nails for treatment. To do this, they need to be steamed in specially prepared solutions. Baths for pre-treatment of nails can be prepared from sufficiently warm water with the addition of various components. It may be:
- 1 tbsp. a spoon of soda and 50 grams of laundry soap;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of plain or sea salt and 10-15 drops of iodine;
- 5-6 drops of tea tree oil on a bath.
After steaming, the surface of the nail and skin are cleaned with a pumice stone or a stiff brush from dead layers and dead skin, wash off the removed particles and thoroughly dry.
For maximum removal of areas of the nail that are damaged by the fungus, it is necessary to cut with scissors the regrown and affected nail, then file it with a nail file. All tools used during the pretreatment procedure of the affected areas should be thoroughly disinfected afterwards, in order to avoid reinfection.
On dried nails applied with a very thin layer of lacquer Demicten. It is important that only problem, affected nail sites are clearly covered. Shake the bottle before applying. The varnish dries within 2-3 minutes and its effect begins immediately after application. The film forming on the nail is dense, almost imperceptible, durable. It is important to observe such a treatment regimen for deep and extensive lesions of the toenails.
Steaming of nails and skin should be carried out 1-2 times a week, it is necessary to apply varnish on the nail surface daily, until the complete disappearance of clinical signs of fungal infection.
Usually, the first manifestations of the regeneration of the affected areas are observed after 1-3 weeks, the complete elimination of the fungus occurs within 4-6 months (depending on the size of the lesions of the nail plate). After a complete cure and restoration of the tissues of the nail and skin, the preventive use of Demicten 1-2 times a week is recommended.
You can use Demicten unnoticed by others, for this, on top of antifungal varnish on a nail affected by mycosis, a decorative varnish is applied.
Treatment of fungal skin diseases requires weekly steaming of the fungus-affected skin surfaces. Solutions are also prepared according to the same recipe as in the treatment of nail fungus. The difference is that the mechanical treatment (removal of cornified, dead tissue), brushing with a stiff brush or pumice stone, must be done before and after steaming. Thorough drying of the skin after pre-treatment is required.
For the complete disappearance of signs of fungal infections of the skin and tissue repair, varnish is applied daily. It should be remembered that it is necessary to apply Demicten to a point, clearly at the site of injury, avoiding healthy skin areas. When the tissue is fully restored, it should be 1-2 times a week, for a month to use lacquer for the prevention and prevention of recurrence of the disease.
To get rid of herpes, acne, with various injuries, Demicten covers problem areas and leaves it to dry completely.
To suppress the growth of the cuticle, after manicure and applying decorative lacquer, after drying the nails, apply a thin layer of Demicten on the treated cuticle.
In the process of treatment with Demicten, you should not use other medicinal varnishes, so as not to reduce the positive effect of its use.
Keep the jar tightly closed in a dark place at a temperature of 2 to +23 degrees. Shelf life is 12 months.