No full analogs, see other antihistamines .
You might like: Which is better - suprastin, diazolin, loratadine or tavegil?
78 р. Average price online * 78 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
- Atopic dermatitis ;
- Dermatitis, unspecified;
- Allergy, unspecified ;
- Urticaria ;
- Itching ;
- Bites of non-poisonous insects and arthropods;
Dosage and administration
Tablets are taken orally, during meals or immediately after a meal.
- For adults: 100-200 mg (1-2 adult tablets) 1-3 times a day. The same is for children over 12 years old.
- Children 10-12 years old: 50 mg (1 children's tablet or half of an adult) 2-4 times a day
- Children 5-10 years: 50 mg 2-3 times a day
- Children 3-5 years: 50 mg 1-2 times a day
- Hypersensitivity to components (see composition),
- Pyloric stenosis,
- Angle-closure glaucoma,
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Prostatic hypertrophy,
- Peptic ulcer and / or duodenal ulcer,
- Inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase,
- For renal or hepatic impairment, use caution.
Do not take diazolin during pregnancy and lactation.
During the period of treatment should refrain from driving a vehicle, as well as from other work that requires increased attention and quick response.
Not excluded: dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness, tremor, paresthesia.
Extremely rare: dry mouth, dyspeptic phenomena due to irritation of the gastric mucosa, granulocytopenia, agranulocytosis, dysuria.
If you find sideways should stop taking and consult a doctor.
Composition and pharmakinetics
One tablet contains:
Active ingredient: mebhydroline nazisilat 50 mg or 100 mg,
Auxiliary substances: talc, beeswax, sugar, starch syrup, sunflower oil.
Histamine H1-receptor blocker, a derivative of ethylene diamine. Effective against allergies, itching, has a small sedative effect. Rapidly absorbed from the digestive tract. Bioavailability - 40-60%. Metabolized in the liver by methylation, induces microsomal liver enzymes, excreted by the kidneys.
It is released without a prescription. Shelf life is 3.5 years from the date of production. Storage conditions: dry, dark place, at t 15–25 ° C.
Leave your feedback in the comments
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.