: 589 р. Average online price * : 589 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Antifungal pencil "Exilor" stops the development of fungal lesions on the nails. Suppresses fungal culture, affects the local level. Effective for prevention.
Easy to use. Means is quickly absorbed after drawing. Leaves no marks. One pencil is designed for 400 applications. Consists of body, flange, cap, filter, tip.
Fungal lesions of the nail plate and nail roller. Treatment and prevention of fungal infections of the nails - various onychomycosis, which develop dermatophytes (pathogenic fungi).
The pencil has a non-invasive effect on the pathogenic microenvironment. Signs in favor of using the Exileor pencil:
- discoloration at the tip of the nail (whitish yellow, greenish or brown instead of healthy pink);
- crumbling and thickening of the nail plate (due to the fact that an infectious focus is emerging under the nail);
- exfoliation of the nail with soreness.
Dosage and administration
How to apply:
- prepare the nail - thoroughly clean it from dirt and decorative varnish;
- Using a special applicator, apply abundantly on the surface of the nail;
- also treat the root of the nail and its inside;
- proceed carefully, do not press on the applicator with excessive force;
- let the nail die (it will take a couple of minutes);
- after that, you can wear hosiery, shoes;
- regularity of procedures - 2 times a day (in the morning and in the evening);
- course duration not less than 3 months;
- the goal is complete recovery;
- a slight tingling under the nail is a sign that Exilor has penetrated the nail tissue and the subungual zone;
- if complete cure has not come, you should continue to use a pencil;
- After use, carefully close the applicator to prevent evaporation of the substance.
Considering repeated use, after application, make sure that the applicator is tightly closed. Tightness will prevent evaporation and drying of the contents.
Individual intolerance to individual components. In case of allergies, the use of Exilor pencil should be discontinued. Patients with lesions on the background of diabetes should consult with your doctor.
Pregnancy and lactation
Clinical data on the dangers of use during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not.
Compliance with the rules of consumption eliminates overdose.
Possible side effects such as:
- localized moderate pain;
Such cases are recorded not more often 1/100000. Sensations indicate that the drug works for the given purposes. If unbearable - consult your pharmacist or doctor to replace Exilor with another antifungal.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
In the composition of the drug:
- purified water 7%;
- ammonium copolymer of methacrylate;
- acetic acid 96%;
- dimethyl isosorbitol;
- pentylene glycol.
Parabens are missing.
The formula of this tool allows you to overcome keratin, which is contained in the nails and very often makes it difficult non-invasive treatment. The substance easily penetrates into the nail and under it. Initially reduces the acid-base balance in the nail. Such a change in the environment inhibits the activity of fungi (growth, reproduction, excretion of waste products).
- within one month, the nail plate on the leg grows by 1.5 mm;
- based on such dynamics, the duration of treatment should be several months (until the nail plate is completely updated).
- This product is intended for external use only .;
- categorically it is not recommended to allow the contact of the substance with mucous tissues (including especially with the eyes);
- do not apply to open wounds and oral cavity;
- Do not use a pencil at the end of its shelf life.
For the destruction of unclaimed drug special precautions are not required (just throw the pencil in a regular trash can).
Manufacturer: Oystershell Laboratories (Belgium).
International certificate of conformity: ISO 13485: 2003.
It is released without a doctor's prescription.
Shelf life 36 months.
Storage conditions: at a temperature of 15-25 ° C in a dark place.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.