- Fluconazole Hexal,
- Flucostat .
: 37 р. The average price online (7 pcs to 0.05 g.) * : 37 p.
Where can I buy:
Instructions for use for thrush
Fluconazole is available in 50, 100 and 150 mg in the form of film-coated tablets, 1, 2 or 7 pieces per pack.
The preparation is included in the list B. The storage area must be dry and inaccessible to light with a temperature of up to 30 ° C. Its shelf life is 3 years.
Ingestable tablets have a decent absorption, the speed of which does not depend on the intake of food. The active component fluconazole successfully penetrates into the body's biological fluids:
- Its concentration in the composition of breast milk, peritoneal and articular fluids, saliva, sputum corresponds to the concentration in the blood plasma.
- The parameters in the vaginal secret become unchanged 8 hours after taking the tablets and stay at these values for at least 24 hours.
- In the case of fungal meningitis, the saturation of the substance in the cerebrospinal fluid reaches up to 85% of its level in the plasma.
- Concentration higher than serum is achieved in the sweat fluid, horny interlayer, epidermis.
- The output is carried out by the kidneys (in the same form - 80%, metabolites - 11%).
Who is prescribed the medicine
The list of indications for the appointment of tablets includes pathologies:
- Cryptococcosis (infectious disease caused by yeast fungi Cryptococcus);
- Various forms of candidiasis (mucous membranes, genital, esophagus , skin);
- Candidiasis balanitis , as well as balanoposthitis in men ;
- Cutaneous mycoses (including groin, body, foot);
- Lichen (multicolored, otrigious);
As a preventive remedy the drug is recommended for prevention:
- Infection of fungus in patients with oncology,
- Cryptococcal infections in AIDS,
- Candidiasis relapses of candidiasis in AIDS.
Fluconazole tablets are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Special sensitivity to the drug (as well as to other azole agents against fungi),
- Simultaneous administration of astemizole or terfenadine,
- Children under 4 years.
It is undesirable to apply the medicine to pregnant women. The exception is severe or life-threatening fungal infections.
Contraindications relate to the period of breastfeeding due to the accumulation of the substance in breast milk in the same amount as in plasma.
Treatment with this drug may provoke an undesirable result in the form of:
- Changes in taste and reduced appetite,
- Increased fatigue,
- Rashes on the skin,
- Anaphylactoid reactions (edema, pruritus, urticaria),
- Impaired kidney function, etc.
In the process of treatment, it is highly undesirable to take alcohol.
Method of administration and dose for various diseases
The dose for internal reception is prescribed in accordance with the indications, treatment regimen and clinical picture.
The standard dose is 150 mg for a single dose or once a week, 50 mg for regular administration.
Dosage can vary from 50 to 400 mg, depending on the clinical picture and the condition of the patient. Need an examination with a doctor.
- Vaginal candidiasis - one intake of 150 mg.
- Candidiasis of mucous (except genital) - from 50 to 100 mg per day (14-30 days).
- Oropharyngeal candidiasis - 50 - 100 mg once a day. Continue from a week to 10 days. With immunodepression from two weeks or more. Prevention for AIDS patients after the standard course - every week for 150 mg.
- Oral atrophic candidiasis with dentures - 50 mg per day. Treatment two weeks with simultaneous treatment of the prosthesis with an antiseptic.
Prophylactic daily dose of 50 - 400 mg, depending on the magnitude of the risk of fungal infection.
- Pityriasis lichen - once a week on the same day of the week for 300 mg. The standard duration of treatment is 2 weeks. Some patients require 3 weeks. The second variant of treatment of pityriasis is 50 mg once a day for 2-4 weeks.
- Onychomycosis - 150 mg once a week before the change of the infected nail. Secondary growth of nails on the hands and feet requires treatment lasting 3-6 months and 6-12 months, respectively.
- Endemic mycoses - from 200 to 400 mg per day. Treatment is long - up to two years.
- The first day 400 mg,
- In the subsequent 200 to 400 mg once a day.
Duration of admission depends on the clinical effect, which is confirmed by mycological studies. Cryptococcal meningitis is treated for a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks. In order to prevent the return of this disease in AIDS after the completion of the course of initial therapy, Fluconazole tablets are prescribed with a dose of 200 mg during the day. Treatment lasts a long time.
The duration of therapy also depends on mycological and clinical results. But the daily dose should be significantly lower than in adults. The exact dosage is calculated by the doctor .
For children, there are special dosage forms for a daily single dose:
- Candidiasis of mucous and esophagus - 3 mg / kg per day for at least three weeks.
- Generalized candidiasis and cryptococcal infection (not excluding meningitis) - 6-12 mg / kg per day from 10 to 12 weeks.
- Prevention of childhood fungal infections with reduced immunity is performed at doses of 3 to 12 mg / kg per day.
In the treatment of newborns, the interval between drug administration (in the same amount as for children older than) should be 72 hours. In children from 2 to 4 weeks, the interval between doses is 48 hours.
Important points that require attention:
- For patients with renal insufficiency, the indicated dosage should be adjusted. In the case of a single admission it is not changed.
- Elderly patients with healthy kidneys retain the usual dosing regimen.
- In the course of treatment, careful monitoring of peripheral blood and liver function is required.
The medication intake must continue until the clinical-haematological values become weaker or disappear. Cessation of treatment ahead of time can trigger relapses.
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer
She took fluconazole from thrush on the capsule two days later three times. After a week, my throat began to ache, for seven days the pain does not stop, rhinitis was added. I can not understand if the overdose or the virus can?
It is hardly connected.
Hello, found candidiasis of the esophagus, the doctor appointed Fluconazole 150 mg per day for 10-14 days, is this a normal dosage?
Yes, this diagnosis is normal.
Prompt, whether it is possible to apply together with fluconazole (1 time) suppositories of Pimafucinum at a thrush?
Yes, you can.
Zdrasti at me a fungus of a fingernail of a little finger and a number of a finger on a leg or foot and on the same leg or foot the fungus interdigital as to me to spend on drink fluconazole and what time
150 mg once a week, until healthy nails grow.
For interdigital add ointment terbinafine or clotrimazole - 2 times a day for 4 weeks.
After 3 weeks of taking antibiotics, candidiasis of the mouth (white coating in the throat on the lips and corners of the lips), signs of obvious dysbiosis.
Possible a complex treatment with the administration of flucanazole 50-100 mg per day (10 days),
Table. Pimafucin 100 mg 4 times a day (7-10 days) and linex forte once a day (14 days)
It is possible, but it is dangerous to prescribe pills by yourself, you should consult a doctor. In one of the articles, the reader literally wrote yesterday about how she planted the liver as a result of self-treatment.
Hello. I have severe itching in the vagina with an unpleasant odor. How many days should I take the drug? And in what doses
Not the fact that it is a thrush, it is better to give a smear. In the case of candidiasis, 150 mg once are prescribed. If completely does not pass - in a week, another 150 mg at a time.
Good afternoon! After taking antibiotics, I have a thrush. The doctor said that you need to drink fluconazole the first day, the third and the seventh. I did it all. But again a month later she appeared. Then they attributed the candles clotrimazole 6 days and tablets fluconazole by the same scheme that I wrote above. This is enough, or as advised in a month's time once a week on a fluconazole pill you need to drink another drink for a full recovery.
You can drink a month, once a week. After the end of treatment, try women's probiotics to restore normal microflora. And the husband needs to appoint a cream.
Hello! I have burning and itching in the vagina, there are no strong separations. The doctor took a smear, but the result will be in a week. Without the result of the tests, I was prescribed fluconazole 50-1 times a day for 10 consecutive days, ciprolet 2 times a day and betadin ointment. Can this be taken all together? And whether it is necessary to accept lineks at reception of antibiotics or he is not compatible with fljukonazolom?
You can take it all together. Lineks is better after the end of treatment, now there is no special sense. By the way, there are special female probiotics in the form of tablets or suppositories.
Hello at me hr a pharyngitis has handed over a smear on a fungus result positive flukonazol to me will help or assist?
Yes, I have to help. Is the exact name of the fungus known?
Hello. From the candidiasis of the pharynx I want to drink fluconazole, how many days and according to what scheme should I take it? Thank you.
50 mg once a day, 10 days.
Strict diet, propyl fluconazole 14 days to 50 mg of candidiasis of the oral cavity and larynx after a 3-week course of antibiotic treatment.
After stopping the use of flucanazole after 3 days in the corners of the lips again appears white coating, and resumed discomfort in the throat, the voice is hoarse.
Has handed over the analysis - a smear from a throat on mushrooms. Wait for 10 days, taking into account the holidays. Rinse with chlorhexidine solutions 2 times a day. And chlorophyllite 2 times a day. Little help. Whether it is possible to continue reception flukanazola or there are other ways of treatment?
I'm afraid that I'll have to wait for the doctor's appointment, since standard treatment did not help, further experiments can only aggravate.
In addition to chlorhexidine, you can try any antiseptic spray or lozenges - hexoral, lugol, miramistin.
Hello, tell me, but against candidiasis in men (male thrush), this tool is effective?
Yes, the dosage is the same - one intake of 150 mg.
But men usually just apply the cream to the affected area. For example, Klotrimzol, 2 weeks 2 times a day.
Hello, I'm breast-feeding thrush, itching and discharge are white. What podporat me it is possible ????
The safest option is Pimafucin.
Hello! About 6 months. Accepted the thermoclast from the nail fungus on the leg before growing. Healthy nail. But the injured nail is still on the end. The thermicone is no longer sold, can I start taking fluconazole. A break from receiving the thermocouple is about 5-6 months.
Usually tablets are prescribed for the first time, tk. There are side effects and they can not be taken for long. For a thermometer, the maximum duration is just six months. In addition to tablets, you must always use an external tool and disinfect shoes.
Fluconazole copes well with most mushrooms that hit the nails, take 150 mg, once a week, on the same day of the week.
Hello, and how does fluconazole differ from irunin?
Different substances, different reception schemes.
Varieties of fungi react differently to these substances, so fluconazole is more often prescribed against candidiasis, itraconazole (Irunin) - in severe forms of fungus nails, skin, systemic mycosis.
Hello. To the child 4 months. The doctor prescribed fluconazole, is it dangerous?
If you have prescribed a pill from the fungus, then there are reasons for this, it is dangerous to start the disease. Fluconazole is a completely gentle preparation, strictly observe the dosage and go to the doctor to see after treatment.
Hello. After sorts or labors there was a thrush tried or tasted different candles, pills. Passes or takes place,
Then it appears. It is possible prnimat fluconazole at feeding
Contact your doctor. If there is a real need, you will be given pills. But it is better to be treated with local drugs during GW.
Hello! There was a balanoposthitis, definitely a fungus, read that it was enough hygiene and washing, after washing with chlorhexidine, only balanitis remained. Further hygiene and washing with chlorhexidine does not help. After a while, the wounds appear again, there are no rednesses, I go to the toilet without pain, there are no secretions and there is no unpleasant odor. Now I bought clotrimazole ointment 1%, yesterday everything was fine today there were wounds again, barely noticeable but there is. The course of treatment with ointment 2 weeks and a tablet fluconazole can help for 1 reception? You here here advise men to smear with cream for 2 weeks or 1 reception of 150 mg tablet, so what's the point then treated for 2 weeks with ointment if you can be cured for 1 pill reception? Or is it not so simple? Thank you.
Because applying the ointment is safer than taking the pills. Of course this is not so convenient, but everyone should choose himself.
If clotrimazole does not help, then probably this is not a fungus, go to the doctor.
Hello. What distinguishes fluconazole from diflucane and flucostate except for the price, what is the catch? Thank you
Here's a great article on this topic: http://primalinstinctpheromone.com/dzhenerik-problem/
The analog does not always mean a similar quality.
Hello! Tell me please. The opportunity to go to the doctor at this time is not represented. There was redness, itching and white discharge. In mch, redness and itching. It is painfully similar to thrush. Will this medicine help? And could you advise ointment for martyr? Thank you in advance.
In men, thrush is extremely rare, there is a high probability that it is another zpnp.
If all the same thrush, a fluconazole 150 mg tablet, a single dose. Ointment Candide. Improvements should come in a couple of days, if not, go to the doctor.