: 334 р. Average online price * : 334 r. (cream)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Fungerbin is a therapeutic drug to combat fungal diseases of any localization. Its fungicidal action is noted in relation to dermatophytes, mold and dimorphic fungi. The use of drugs in the recommended doses is completely harmless and does not cause negative effects.
Terbinafine is allylamine with a broad spectrum of antifungal action. Its therapeutic effect is based on the violation of the processes of biosynthesis in fungal cells by stopping the formation of ergosterol.
Fungerbin used in the following diseases:
- Mycosis of the feet.
- Inguinal athlete.
- Dermatophytes on smooth skin.
- Multi-colored lichen.
- Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Prevention of fungal diseases.
Dosage and administration
Depending on the formulation, Fungerbin is applied as follows:
- Tablets taken after ingestion. The duration of the course and dosage are prescribed individually, based on the severity of the disease and its location. As a rule, for adults it is 1 table. 1 time per day., With liver failure in half of the table. 1 time per day. Depending on the disease, the duration of treatment with pills is as follows:
- With mycoses of the skin: foot dermatomycosis - 2-6 weeks., On the trunk and extremities - 2-4 weeks., For candidiasis of mucous membranes and skin - 2-4 weeks. Clinical manifestations completely disappear after complete cure;
- When mycosis of the scalp - 4 weeks. The disease occurs mainly in children;
- With onychomycosis (nail fungus) - 6-12 weeks. (on fingers - 6 weeks, stop - 12 weeks). Patients with reduced nail growth require a longer course of treatment;
- The medicine is attributed to children from the age of 2 years, while the dose depends on its weight (up to 20 kg. - a quarter of the table., Up to 40 kg. - half, more than 40 kg. - whole).
- The cream is applied externally, pre-cleaning and drying the treated area. The tool is applied from 1 to 2 times per day. on the sick and adjacent areas of the skin with a thin layer and slightly rubbing. After applying on the skin folds (groin, between the buttocks, under the chest) should be laid cut gauze. Depending on the location of the affected areas, the duration of the course is as follows:
- When ringworm is not the body, folds and legs cream is applied once a day. during the week;
- With ringworm - 1 p. in days in tech. weeks;
- For cutaneous candidiasis - 1-2 p. in days within 1-2 weeks;
- When lichen colored - 1-2 p. in days on stretch 1 week
- Spray is applied up to 2 times per day. with preliminary cleaning and drying of the affected areas. Spraying is carried out so that the skin on them is thoroughly moisturized along with the adjacent areas. The course of treatment, depending on the disease, is as follows:
- With ringworm on the legs, torso and feet 1 r. per day in tech. weeks;
- With candidiasis of the skin - up to 2 times a day for a long time. 1-2 weeks;
- With lichen colored - up to 2 p. per day for a while 1 week;
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed to use the spray.
- The gel is applied externally to 2 p. in days Thin layer and easy to rub. Occlusive dressings may be used to increase efficacy. In case of diaper rash, places treated with gel are covered with gauze cut. Depending on the disease, the frequency of use of the gel is as follows:
- In case of ringworm of the legs, trunk and feet - 1 p. per day in tech. 1 week;
- With candidiasis - up to 2 p. per day in tech. 1-2 weeks;
- With lichen colored - up to 2 p. per day in tech. 1 week
External forms of the funterbin are not used for:
- Allergic reaction to the components of the drug.
- In childhood (up to 12 years).
- When pregnancy.
The drug tablets are not prescribed for:
- Allergies to funterbin.
- Liver disease and chronic renal failure.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Lactase deficiency.
- Children under 3 years
Be wary appointed with the following diseases:
- Tablets for tumors, alcoholism, lupus erythematosus, depressed cerebral blood circulation, metabolic disorders.
- External forms of the drug for renal and hepatic failure, depressed blood in the bone marrow, tumors, metabolic disorders, occlusive pathologies of the vascular system.
Pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and lactation, Fungerbin tablets are contraindicated.
External forms can be used on the advice of a doctor only if the expected benefit to the mother exceeds the risk to the fetus.
Overdose with the use of external forms of drugs is extremely unlikely.
At excess of a dosage of tablets side reactions and dyspepsia can be observed. In this case, symptomatic treatment is carried out.
The use of tablets Fugoterbina in rare cases accompanied by:
- A feeling of overflowing stomach, dyspepsia, espigastric pain.
- Impaired taste perception.
- Epidermal toxic necrolysis.
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome.
The use of external forms of medication is sometimes accompanied by the following adverse reactions:
- Local hyperemia.
- Allergic reactions in the form of urticaria, burning, itching, angioedema, generalized rash.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Depending on the formulation, the composition of the Fungerbin is as follows:
- Tablet contains:
- The active ingredient is terbinafine (250 mg. In 1 tab.);
- Auxiliary components - collidon CL-M and 30, benzoic acid, magnesium stearate, aerosil, MCC.
- Cream for external use:
- The active substance is terbinafia hydrochloride (1 g / 100 g of cream);
- Auxiliary components are carbamide, dibunol, macrogol cytostearate, stearyl and cytostearyl cream, poloxamer, propylene glycol, indourea, liquid paraffin, water.
- Spray for outdoor use:
- The active substance is terbinafine hydrochloride (10 mg / 1 g of the drug);
- Auxiliary components - carbamide, ethanol, butylhydroxytoluene, propylene glycol, povidone.
- Gel for external use:
- The active substance is terbinafine hydrochloride (0.01 g / 1 g of gel);
- Auxiliary components - carbomer, dibunol, trolamine, propylene glycol.
Food does not affect the bioavailability of the drug. Terbinafine rapidly enters the relationship with plasma proteins, penetrates into the dermis, accumulates in the stratum corneum and nails, where it produces a fungicidal effect. It also quickly enters the sebaceous glands, penetrates the hair follicle, subcutaneous tissue, skin and hair. In the liver, it is converted into inactive metabolites and 70% is excreted by the kidneys. The body does not accumulate.
The therapeutic effect is observed from the first days of drug treatment. Relapse of the disease is possible with the irregular use of funds and stopping treatment ahead of time. If within 2 weeks. the patient's condition is not improving, the diagnosis must be reviewed.
It is released without a prescription.
Shelf life 2 years. Store in a dry, protected from light, out of the reach of children.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.