Diflazon, Diflyuzol, Diflucan , Koneal, Medoflyukon, mikomaks, Mikosist , Tierlit, Flugal, Fluzamed, Fluzid, Fluzon, Flukon, Flukonaz, Fluconazole , Flukonorm, Flunol, Flyuzak, Flyukozid, Flyukorik, Forkan, Fungid, Fungolon.
Instructions for use
Trade name: Fucis
International name: Fusys (fluconazole).
1 tablet consists of:
- Fluconazole - 50, 100, 150 or 200 mg;
Round tablets of white color with beveled edges. The fault line is on one side only.
Fucis is an antifungal agent of the class of triazole compounds. The process of action of the drug occurs due to blocking the synthesis of fungal sterols. Affects fungal enzymes that depend on cytochrome P450. Actively fights Candida spp. (including inflammations of internal organs, for example, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.), Cryptococcus neoformans (including intracranial infections), Microsporum spp., Trichophyton spp., as well as with pathogens of endemic mycoses (Blastomyces dermatitides, Coccidioides immitis / including intracranial infections (Hystoplasma capsulatum).
After taking the pills are well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The total amount of medicinal substance entering the place of its action (bioavailability) is more than 90%. Eating has no effect on the activity of absorption of the drug. Cmax (maximum drug concentration) in the blood plasma is reached after 30-90 minutes from the moment of ingestion.
The degree of saturation of the drug in the blood plasma is directly proportional to the dose received. Plasma protein binding is 11-12%. With the use of tablets for 4-5 days once a day Css (stationary concentration of the drug) in the blood is achieved in 90% of patients. A similar effect may occur on the second day of treatment if you take a loading dose from the first day.
Fluconazole is well enough perceived by the entire body fluid. The content of the drug in saliva and sputum corresponds to its saturation in the plasma. In the cerebrospinal fluid, as a rule, the concentration of fluconazole is 80% of its level in the blood. The epidermis, dermis, sweat fluid contain a saturation of the drug more than in the serum.
- cryptococcal meningitis (inflammation of the membranes of the brain and spinal cord);
- cryptococcal infections of the lungs, skin;
- generalized candidiasis (fungal infection of internal organs);
- candidiasis (fungal infections) of the mucous membranes;
- acute and recurrent (constantly appearing) genital candidiasis ;
- dermatomycosis (skin infections);
- pityriasis versicolor;
- onychomycosis (fungal infection of the nail plate, neglected form );
- deep endemic mycoses;
- prevention of recurrence of genital candidiasis;
- prevention of infection with fungal infections with reduced immunity;
- a single dose of terfenadine and fluconazole in a dosage equal to or greater than 400 mg;
- liver failure;
- breastfeeding period;
- children under 7 years old;
- individual intolerance to fluconazole and azole compounds.
Central nervous system:
- abdominal pain;
- flatulence (bloating);
- hepatotoxic action, that is, an increase in the level of phosphatase, bilirubin, aminotransferases, the development of hepatitis;
- neutropenia (decrease in the blood level of neutrophils);
- platelet count change.
- increase in cholesterol, triglycerides, potassium in the blood;
- change in taste.
Hallucinations, paranoid behavior.
Treatment with overdose
- gastric lavage;
- symptomatic therapy, that is, treatment aimed at eliminating the symptoms of overdose;
- the use of detoxification therapy based on the stimulation of urination (forced diuresis);
- a hemodialysis session for 3 hours will lower the level of flucanol in the blood by about 50%.
Dosage and administration
Is ingested 1 tablet per day, regardless of meals.
Futsis tablets containing 100, 150 or 200 mg of fluconazole are used to treat adults and children over 7 years old.
For children, the pills and method of administration are prescribed only by the attending physician.
During pregnancy and lactation
It is necessary to avoid the use of the drug "Futsis" during pregnancy. In cases of severe and potentially life-threatening fungal infections, the use of a medicine is possible if the expected benefit of treatment exceeds the risk to the fetus. During breastfeeding, Futsis is not recommended at all.
In violation of the liver
The list of contraindications includes liver failure. A patient suffering from impaired liver function should be treated only under medical supervision. In identifying clinical signs of liver damage, triggered by the use of fluconazole, the drug should be immediately canceled.
In case of impaired renal function
The dosage of the drug is subject to adjustment.
- patients suffering from impaired liver function indices must always be under the supervision of a specialist;
- the medication is canceled in case of detection of clinical indicators of liver damage associated with fluconazole;
- AIDS patients, as they are more likely to develop severe skin diseases with the use of many drugs;
- allergic reactions that may be associated with taking fluconazole require discontinuation of the drug;
- patients with invasive / systemic fungal infections who detect the presence of a rash require careful observation, and if polymorphic erythema occurs (an inflammatory skin reaction characterized by target-like foci), they should stop taking the medication;
- Considering the manifestation of a pronounced heartbeat rhythm disturbance (arrhythmia) caused by prolongation of the QT interval, in patients who received azole antifungal drugs in combination with terfenadine, a single dose of fluconazole at 400 mg or more with terfenadine is prohibited. The simultaneous use of fluconazole less than 400 mg and terfenadine should be carried out only under the supervision of a physician;
- the use of the drug in impaired renal function is reduced by 2 times (with creatinine clearance 20-50 ml / min) or 4 times (with creatinine clearance 10-20 ml / min).
- Warfarin. With a single application increases the prothrombin time.
- Fucis is able to increase the half-life of oral hypoglycemic agents, drugs of the sulfonylurea group (PSM).
- Phenytoin. The degree of saturation of phenytoin increases.
- Hydrochlorothiazide. Repeated use of hydrochlorothiazide increases the degree of saturation of fluconazole in the blood, but the dosage, as a rule, does not change.
- The dosage of Fucis 50-200 mg does not affect the effectiveness of combined oral contraceptive preparations.
- Rifampicin. It provokes a decrease in AUC and T1 / 2 of fluconazole by 25% and 20%, respectively.
- Theophylline. Symptoms of an overdose are possible.
- Cisapride. Adverse reactions to the cardiovascular system may occur, including a sudden and ending attack of increased ventricular contractions (paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia).
- Zidovudine. Its concentration increases, which leads to the manifestation of adverse reactions.
- Drugs metabolized by the cytochrome P450 system. Their concentration in the blood plasma increases.
- Cymeditin or antacids. Do not affect the absorption of Fucis.
Leave your feedback in the comments!