, ампулы 498 р, свечи 504 р. Average price online * , ampoules 498 r, candles 504 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The appearance of some infections is caused by the human immunodeficiency state.
In such cases, it is not enough to directly fight with the pathogen - over time, the disease may relapse.
It is necessary to increase their own immunity. The drug Imunofan is an immunostimulant designed specifically for such conditions.
Imunofan is prescribed for:
- immunodeficiency states;
- chronic inflammatory diseases;
- vaccination in adults to enhance the immune response;
- intoxication states;
- chlamydial and herpes virus infections;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- psoriasis, diphtheria;
- cancer and HIV conditions (in complex therapy).
Mode of application
Imunofan is available in three dosage forms: ampoules, rectal suppositories and metered nasal spray.
Ampoules are intended for administration of the solution subcutaneously or intramuscularly. A single dose of the solution for injection is 50 mcg (1 ampoule).
Candles dosage - 100 mcg per 1 pc.
One pressing of the spray is equal to a single dose of 50 µg Imunofana.
In cases of oncology, 1 dose of the drug (ampoules, candles or spray) is administered 1 time per day. The course of treatment is 5-7 single doses of Imunofan, 1 ml every other day. Then, with a break of 20 days, the course is repeated 2-3 times.
For the treatment of viral hepatitis and rheumatoid arthritis, Imunofan is administered in 1 ml (1 suppository or 1 nasal dose) with an interval of 4 days.
In the treatment of psoriasis, the drug is administered every other day. The course is 8-10 times.
As an adjuvant (to enhance the immune response to the vaccine) Imunofan is administered once on the day of vaccination.
When using a nasal spray, the rim of the dispenser must be pressed all the way to get the correct single dose.
Contraindications for the use of Imunofan are:
- age up to 2 years;
- pregnancy with the development of rhesus conflict;
During pregnancy without Rhesus-conflict, it is possible to use the solution for injections and suppositories with a high benefit / risk ratio. The use of a nasal spray during this period is not desirable, as there are not enough clinical studies.
Cases of overdose have not been identified.
If you are hypersensitive, allergic reactions may occur.
The active ingredient is imunofan. The concentration in the solution for injection is 50 mcg per ampoule, in the spray 50 mcg per dose, in one suppository 100 mcg.
Imunofan is a chemical compound that, when metabolized, is broken down to several amino acids. Due to this, the drug has immunoregulatory, detoxification and hepatoprotective effect.
The drug is rapidly and completely absorbed after administration.
The pharmacological effect is manifested in three phases:
- The fast phase occurs 2-3 hours after administration. The main effect is detoxification. Cell membranes are protected, blood indices are improved, and inflammatory processes are reduced.
- The middle phase lasts for a week after the fast phase. During this period, immunity increases and bacteria and viruses that enter the body die.
- The slow phase lasts up to 4 months. The functions of cellular and humoral immunity are restored, antibodies are produced, the number of which is comparable to the response to vaccination.
Imunofan is able to reduce the resistance of tumor cells to the action of drugs, thereby enhancing the effect of cytostatics.
The drug is well combined with anti-inflammatory drugs, enhancing their action.
Imunofan is stored for 2 years from the date of manufacture at a temperature of 2-10 degrees.
The drug belongs to the prescription group.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.