Interferon alfa-2a preparations, usually produced in the form of injections and suppositories.
, 135 р. Average online price * , 135 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The drug infagel external and local use - a powerful tool against herpes infection , affecting the mucous membrane and skin. Skin and mucous tissue care is often associated with weakened immunity due to viral attacks on the body.
Carefully read all the recommendations prescribed in this manual. This will help you use the benefits of the medicine with maximum efficiency.
In what cases infagel should be used? The main group of indications:
- genital herpes infection ;
- recurrent face herpes (including “ cold on the lips ” and in the periphery zone);
- herpes and herpes simplex;
- stomatitis and gingivitis herpes nature.
Given the gel-like consistency of this drug, it is easy to apply to the affected areas. Herpes and influenza viruses are the main viral infections against which infagel works effectively.
If the infection was due to infection with other viruses, the effectiveness of the application of this gel is different and may not meet expectations. Therefore, always specify the nature of the infection, follow the dynamics of improvement.
Dosage and administration
Exact doses are determined in each specific situation depending on two factors:
- the size of the affected area;
- the behavior of the active virus;
- intensity of relapse (in most cases, herpes infection "lives" in the body for years. It makes itself felt when the immune status falls - during stress, colds, against the background of some systemic diseases).
General recommendation for dosing:
- frequency of use - 2 times a day;
- the intervals between the application of the gel - 12 hours;
- Infagel should be applied in a thin layer
- it is necessary to wait for a thin protective film to form (on average, it takes from 10 to 15 minutes);
- standard course for moderate relapse of 3-5 days;
- use can be prolonged if the infection is too active;
- a signal to stop use is the disappearance of visible herpes lesions.
Form release and purchase:
- glass bottles;
- packaging of 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 g;
- when buying, take into account the volume of the container - it depends on how often you need infagel for the treatment of herpes lesions.
Due to the fact that infagel is applied topically and externally, the active substance does not affect the internal metabolic processes in the body. Therefore, there are only two contraindications:
- individual intolerance;
- exacerbation of any allergic disease.
Pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and breastfeeding:
- infagel is not prohibited;
- its use is allowed to prevent the development of herpes infection;
- at the same time it is necessary to dose the gel rationally and without excess.
During preclinical and clinical studies, the side effect of the drug Infagel was not detected.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Antiherpetic INFAHEL® is a hydrogel-based ointment containing an active substance called Interferonum alpha-2a (Interferon alpha-2a). Scientists have obtained it from a genetically modified producer strain. The amount of Interferon Alfa-2 in 1 g of ointment is 10,000 IU.
Auxiliary ingredients per 1 g:
- 75 g - polyvinyl alcohol (improves the process of film formation when the gel dries on the affected area);
- 14 mg - aluminum hydroxide;
- up to 1 g - purified water.
The pharmacological mechanism is based on the properties of Interferon Alfa-2, which provides antiviral, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating and antitumor activity of the gel.
- shelf life of the drug infgel - 24 months;
- do not use the medicine at the end of its shelf life (you will find the date of release on the package);
- in pharmacies INFAHEL® is sold freely, without a prescription;
- store in a chilled and protected from light place with moderate humidity (optimum storage temperature from 0 ° C to + 10 ° C, humidity level 60-80%);
- keep the medicine away from children.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.