Check with your doctor before choosing a counterpart.
, 116 р. Average price online * , 116 p. (1 bottle)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
An effective therapeutic and prophylactic agent is interferon. The range of its action is very wide, the issue is adjusted both abroad and in our country, the price range is available to everyone.
Indications for use
The tool has primarily antiviral and immunomodulating properties, and also has antiproliferative (stopping the growth of tissues) action.
Application for various diseases has long been tested and the results are recorded, the drug is allowed in Russia for the treatment of the following diseases and conditions:
- respiratory viral infections, including and pneumonia and their prevention;
- hepatitis B, C, D (delta);
- herpes and shingles ;
- some malignant diseases;
- certain fungal diseases;
- conditions after chemotherapy and radiation exposure;
- reduction of immunity of different origin.
Dosage and administration
Human leukocyte interferon is available in several forms and is used in various ways.
- Candles are used rectally 1 time per day for the prevention of SARS in children during the month. For the treatment of respiratory diseases apply 2 times a day, in courses of 5 to 10 days, a dose of 250,000 IU of active ingredient. It is necessary to observe the interval of administration - no more than 12 hours. In doses of 500,000 IU are used in adults, 2 times a day.
- Suppositories are used vaginally for viral diseases of the urogenital area twice a day, at a dose of up to 1,000,000 IU, determined by the doctor, for 10 days - the substance has a local effect and penetrates the bloodstream. When alternating with other drugs used once a day. The doctor may recommend a maintenance dose 1 time in 1 - 3 days for 10 - 30 days.
- Interferon is produced for injection, it must be administered subcutaneously, intracutaneously, intramuscularly or intravenously. It is sold strictly by prescription. предназначенный для назального орошения, категорически запрещено вводить путем инъекций. Be careful, human leukocyte interferon, intended for nasal irrigation, is strictly forbidden to enter by injection.
- Dry powder is intended for dilution with distilled or boiled water and is used for irrigation of mucous membranes. After opening the ampoule or vial is stored for a maximum of 24 hours. Instill 5 drops in the nostril twice a day.
- Nasal and eye drops are ready-to-use solutions used topically for direct application or as inhalations through a nebulizer.
- Interferon-based ointments are applied to the foci of infection on the skin, for example, for herpes rashes at least 2 times a day.
The exact dosage of the drug is prescribed exclusively by the doctor, who, if necessary, corrects the method and frequency of use.
Independent prescription and use of the drug is unacceptable!
Interferon has an impact on the work of the whole body, so in some cases unwanted side effects may occur. To prevent them, you should strictly follow the instructions of the doctor and do not exceed the dose.
Contraindications to the reception are:
- reduced kidney function;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- severe heart disease;
- depression and psychosis;
- changes in thyroid function that are resistant to therapy;
- individual hypersensitivity.
Special conditions of use
Interferon is not prescribed to pregnant women, unless it is due to vital necessity. When used during lactation, breastfeeding should be discontinued. Resumption of breastfeeding is possible within a day after the end of the course of treatment.
When the temperature rises against the use of interferon, antipyretic should be taken - the protein is alive at a temperature not higher than 37 ° C.
Interferon is not used when using antidepressants (increased exposure).
During treatment with the drug is not recommended to drink alcoholic beverages and medicines.
With caution apply the drug when working with the mechanisms and driving.
Cases of toxic effects of elevated doses of the drug was not detected. In case of accidental ingestion of large quantities of a substance, measures should be taken to remove it.
- cardiac: arrhythmia, tachy and bradycardia;
- vascular: a significant reduction in blood pressure;
- digestive: decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- nervous system: instability of consciousness, sleep disorders;
- somatic: headaches, chills;
- mental: depression, decrease in mood;
- skin: rash, itching of the skin, swelling.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Suppositories, suppositories and ointments contain, in addition to interferon, a fatty base that imparts a thick or solid consistency.
Interferons are produced from mammalian proteins, including humans, that have been exposed to the virus. Human leukocyte interferon is the most acceptable in composition, it completely excludes the content of disease-causing agents (including HIV and hepatitis).
The mechanism of action is to create around the source of infection a protective barrier from healthy cells, whose permeability to the virus is insurmountable, thanks to the effect of interferon. This also prevents the growth of tumor formations - the cells become incapable of division.
The action begins depending on the method of administration in 0.5 - 2 hours and lasts at least 6 hours, more often 12. The substance is completely and without a trace excreted from the body during the day from the last dose.
Storage and warranty
The drug is stored in a dark and cool place. There is evidence that the drug stored at room temperature causes more side effects. High storage temperature (above 37 ° С) is strictly unacceptable.
The shelf life of all preparations with interferon is 2 years from the date of issue. The opened preparation (ampoule) and the prepared solution should be used in 3 days.
Human leukocyte interferon is dispensed from pharmacies without a prescription.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.