- Rumikoz ,
- Itraconazole ,
- Canditral ,
- Orungal ,
- Orungamin ,
: 434 р. The average price online (6 capsules) * : 434 р.
Why the analogs do not guarantee the same quality
Where can I buy:
Instructions for use
Composition and characteristics of the preparation
"Irunin" is a preparation, manufactured from triazole. Its wide spectrum of action helps to get rid of the disease and completely destroy the cell membrane of the fungus.
The composition of this medicine includes:
- The main component is itraconazole 0.1 g;
- Auxiliary components - starch, sucrose, poloxamer and hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
"Irunin" in capsules is a special microgranule, located in a yellow shell. In one package there are 6, 10, 14 capsules. Vaginal tablets are made in white and have a specific ring shape. In one such pill is 200 mg. Itraconazole (the main substance) and other auxiliary components, such as: lactose, starch, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc and magnesium stearate.
- When the patient is diagnosed with dermatomycosis and dermatophytosis, as well as various lesions of the foot, brushes, the presence of onychomycosis, which is caused by mold or yeast fungi. As a rule, tablets are prescribed together with ointments or drops, and only in neglected cases ;
- Presence kandidomikoza - a special skin infection, in which the lesions of skin areas, as well as mucous membranes; Diagnosis of a multi-colored lichen, an inguinal epidermophyte, candidiasis (both oral and internal organs), candidiasis of the lungs and fungal keratitis;
- Used for the treatment of deep mycosis: blastomycosis, sporotrichosis, coccidiomycosis, paracoccidiomycosis as well as foot myctomes, histoplasmosis, penicillosis and chromomycosis;
- Applied for the treatment of systemic mycosis: aspergillosis and candidiasis, cryptococcosis, sporotrichosis, histoplasmosis, paracoccidioidomycosis and other variants of systemic mycosis. And as for the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Do not recommend using this tool for people who have increased sensitivity to the constituents of this drug, as well as pregnant women in the first trimester. As for pregnant women in the II and III trimesters, for them, "Irunin" is prescribed only when the risk of using the drug is justified by the expected benefit.
When breastfeeding the baby is also not recommended to use this medication, because, although it is in small amounts, it is still absorbed into the mother's milk. During the reception of "Irunin" it is better to stop breastfeeding for a while.
Dosing and Administration
"Irunin" must be taken after eating, squeezing the capsule with a lot of liquid. The dose and duration of the course of treatment depends entirely on the diagnosis:
- Dermatomycosis smooth skin (fungus on the skin) - 2 treatment options: 200 mg once a day for 7 days, or 100 mg once a day for 15 days;
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis): 2 or 3 courses, depending on the severity of the disease. Between the courses breaks 3 weeks. The duration of the course is 1 week. The course is taking 2 capsules of Irunin twice a day (200 mg twice a day). This is a more preferable option.
- Less preferable option for fungus nails - continuous reception for 3 months, 2 capsules per day. In this case, it is recommended to monitor the liver with assays.
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis is treated with capsules 200 mg twice a day (one day), or 200 mg once a day (three days);
- Lichen otrubrious - capsules 200 mg once a day for 7 days (if necessary, the course can be extended to 15 days);
- Dermatomycosis smooth skin - capsules 200 mg once a day for 7 days (if necessary, the course can be extended to 15 days);
- Fungal keratitis - 200 mg capsules are taken once a day for 21 days;
- Oral candidiasis - capsules of 100 mg once a day for 15 days. Systemic mycoses are treated very long - from 3 months to a year. All recommended doses will vary depending on what type of infection the patient has been detected:
- Aspergillosis - is treated for 2 to 5 months, with the patient receiving capsules of 200 mg once a day;
- Candidiasis - the course of treatment is from 21 days to 3 months. Dosage: 100-200 mg once a day;
- Cryptococcosis - for treatment it is necessary to undergo a course of treatment from 2 months to a year, while taking 200 mg once a day;
- Histoplasmosis - course of treatment is 8 months. Dosage: 200 mg once or twice a day;
- Sporotrichosis is a course of treatment lasting 3 months. Drug administration: 100 mg once a day;
- Paracoccidioidomycosis, Blastomycosis and Chromomycosis - the course of treatment of these diseases is 6 months. Dosage: 100 mg once a day (in the case of blastomycosis up to 200 mg twice a day). Possible side effects.
Elena Malysheva believes that pills, in particular Irunin should be taken with fungus. Since the issue discusses the neglected form of the fungus , this can not be argued. The correct course 1 week of tablets - 3 weeks break and so 3 times, after that half a year in the skin will be a sufficient concentration of itraconazole. Plus, of course you need a local preparation, for example lacquer. See for yourself: