: 434 р. Average online price (6 capsules) * : 434 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The composition and characteristics of the drug
The composition of this drug includes:
- The main component is itraconazole 0.1 g;
- Auxiliary components - starch, sucrose, poloxamer and hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
"Irunin" in capsules is a special microgranules that are in a yellow shell. In one pack is 6, 10, 14 capsules. Vaginal tablets are made in white and have a specific ring shape. In one such pill is 200mg. Itraconazole (basic substance) and other auxiliary components, such as: lactose, starch, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc and magnesium stearate.
- When a patient is diagnosed with dermatomycosis and dermatophytosis, as well as various lesions of the foot, hand, the presence of onychomycosis, which is caused by mold or yeast fungi. As a rule, tablets are prescribed together with ointments or drops, and only in advanced cases ;
- The presence of candidomycosis is a special skin infection in which lesions of the skin and mucous membranes occur; diagnosing a patient with multicolor lichen, inguinal athlete's disease, candidiasis (both oral and internal organs), pulmonary candidiasis, and fungal keratitis;
- Used for the treatment of deep mycosis: blastomycosis, sporotrichosis, coccidiomycosis, paracoccidiomycosis as well as mycetomas of the foot, histoplasmosis, penicillosis and chromomycosis;
- Applied for the treatment of systemic mycosis: aspergillosis and candidiasis, cryptococcosis, sporotrichosis, histoplasmosis, paracoccidioidomycosis and other systemic mycosis. And also for the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis.
Do not recommend the use of this tool to people who have a hypersensitivity to the constituent substances of this drug, as well as pregnant women in the first trimester. As for pregnant women in the second and third trimesters, for them Irunin is prescribed only when the risk of using the drug is justified by the expected benefits.
When breastfeeding, they also do not recommend using this drug, because, although it is in a small amount, it is still absorbed into the mother's milk. During the reception of "Irunina" it is better to stop breastfeeding for a while.
Dosage and administration
"Irunin" must be taken after a meal, drinking a capsule with plenty of liquid. The dose and duration of the course of treatment depends entirely on the diagnosis:
- Dermatomycosis of smooth skin (a fungus on the skin) - 2 treatment options: 200 mg 1 time per day for 7 days, or 100 mg 1 time per day for 15 days;
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis): 2 or 3 courses, depending on the severity of the disease. Between courses breaks 3 weeks. Course duration - 1 week. The course is taking 2 capsules of Irunin twice a day (200 mg twice a day). This is the preferred option.
- A less preferred option for nail fungus - continuous reception for 3 months, 2 capsules per day. It is recommended to monitor the condition of the liver analyzes.
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis is treated by taking 200 mg capsules 2 times a day (one day), or 200 mg once a day (three days);
- Deciduous pityaiseum - 200 mg capsules 1 time per day for 7 days (if necessary, the course can be extended up to 15 days);
- Dermatomycosis of smooth skin - 200 mg capsules 1 time per day for 7 days (if necessary, the course can be extended up to 15 days);
- Fungal keratitis - 200 mg capsules are taken 1 time per day for 21 days;
- Oral candidiasis - 100 mg capsules 1 time per day for 15 days. Systemic mycoses are treated for a very long time - from 3 months to a year. All recommended doses will vary depending on what type of infection was detected in the patient:
- Aspergillosis is treated for 2 to 5 months, while the patient is prescribed 200 mg capsules 1 time per day;
- Candidiasis - the course of treatment ranges from 21 days to 3 months. Dosage: 100-200 mg once a day;
- Cryptococcosis - for treatment, it is necessary to undergo a course of treatment from 2 months to a year, while taking 200 mg 1 time per day;
- Histoplasmosis - a course of treatment is 8 months. Dosage: 200 mg 1 or 2 times a day;
- Sporotrichosis - a course of treatment lasting 3 months. Drug intake: 100 mg once a day;
- Paracoccidioidomycosis, Blastomycosis and Chromomycosis - the course of treatment of these diseases is 6 months. Dosage: 100 mg once a day (in case of blastomycosis, up to 200 mg twice a day). Possible side effects.
Elena Malysheva believes that tablets, in particular Irunin, must be taken with a fungus. Since the release discusses the running form of the fungus , you can't argue with that. The correct course is 1 week of pills - 3 weeks break and so 3 times, after that half a year there will be enough concentration of itraconazole in the skin. Plus, of course, you need a local drug, such as varnish. See for yourself: