: 359 р. Average online price * : 359 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
According to the instructions, this drug is a broad-spectrum antifungal synthetic agent. It is effective in the presence of infections caused by mycospores, athlete, Candida, trichophytes and other molds and yeasts.
The effectiveness of the drug can be assessed after a month after the treatment of fungal soft tissue diseases. If the therapy was fungal infection of the nails, then recovery is observed as the growth of healthy nail plates. It takes 6-9 months.
The active substance of the drug is itraconazole in an amount of 0.100 g. Auxiliary components include:
- hypromellose (0.1472 g),
- Eudragid E-100 (0.0046 g),
- sucrose (0.2070 g).
The drug is produced in the form of capsules. The capsules include pellets (spherical microgranules).
The medicine must be kept in a dark place with a temperature of up to 25 ° C. Children should not have access to it.
What diseases prescribe drug
- mycosis of the mucous membranes of the eyes and mouth , skin ;
- onychomycosis from mold and yeast fungi;
- candidiasis with lesions of the mucous membranes and skin (including vulvovaginal );
- fungal nails in the running form ;
- pityriasis (or multi-colored) lichen ;
- systemic mycoses with suppressed immunity;
- rare infections, including tropical fungal infections, etc.
Who is contraindicated drug
As stated in the instructions, Itraconazole can not be used for:
- heart pathologies,
- pregnancy (first trimester) and breastfeeding,
- hypersensitivity to the components.
It should also be excluded if you take drugs that affect the heartbeat (ergot alkaloids, statins, etc.).
Be careful in the following cases:
- peripheral neuropathy,
- disorders of the liver, kidneys,
- in childhood, is prescribed if the expected benefit outweighs the potential risk.
- nausea, dyspepsia, abdominal pain;
- dizziness, headache, peripheral neuropathy;
- toxic effects on the liver;
- menstrual disorders;
- allergic reactions ;
- hair loss
- pulmonary edema,
- heart failure.
In exceptional cases, hepatotoxicity is possible, including acute hepatic failure (isolated manifestations).
What else is important to know
The instructions for the drug provides other relevant information:
- When immunity is impaired (after organ transplantation, with AIDS), the bioavailability of Itraconazole worsens. This will require an increase in dose.
- Women in child-bearing age throughout the entire course of treatment should use adequate methods of contraception. They should monitor the onset of the first menstruation at the end of therapy.
- Part of the drug is sugar, which requires extreme caution in diabetes.
- Due to the poor absorbing ability of the drug with a low acidity value, patients taking antacids must drink it 2 hours after antacids.
- Due to the insignificant clinical experience of the use of the remedy by elderly patients, its reception is permissible only when the benefits are higher than the risk of side effects.
- The drug should not be used simultaneously with antiarrhythmic drugs due to possible hearing loss.
- Since among the side effects are dizziness and visual disturbances, in the course of the treatment course, it is necessary to avoid driving a car or work requiring increased attention.
One of the serious consequences of taking itraconazole is abnormal liver function. Be sure to consult a doctor if symptoms appear:
- nausea or vomiting,
- a sharp decrease in appetite,
- heaviness or dull pain in the right hypochondrium,
- bitterness in the mouth.
Method of reception
In accordance with the instructions, the tactics of using Itraconazole is determined by the affected tissue and the type of disease progression. The duration of treatment is at least a week, maximum - a few months. In the process of therapy, it is extremely important to correctly and timely evaluate its results in order to adequately adjust the treatment regimen.
Capsules are taken after meals, swallowing whole. The dosage depends on the type of pathology:
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis - twice daily for 200 mg; or take three days, once a day, at 200 mg.
- Dermatophia of the hands and feet - take 7 days, 200 mg (ie, 2 tablets) twice a day or 30 days, 100 mg (1 tab.) Once a day.
- Ringworm - once a day, 200 mg, for 7 days; or once a day, 100 mg, for 15 days.
- Pityriasis versicolor - for seven days, once a day, at 200 mg.
- Keratomycosis - treatment time 21 days, 200 mg per day.
- Candidosis of the oral mucosa - the duration of 15 days, once a day, 100 mg.
- Damage to the nails of the legs (regardless of the defeat of the nails of the hands) - three courses with a break of three weeks. If only the nails of the hands are affected, then two courses with a three-week interval. Each such course is: during the week, taking twice a day at 200 mg.
- The option of continuous treatment for onychomycosis - three months once a day, 200 mg.
- Systemic aspergillosis - from 2 to 5 months, 200 mg per day; in case of progression, the dose is increased to 200 mg twice a day.
- Systemic candidiasis - from three weeks to seven months - 100-200 mg once a day. The progression of the disease requires a dose increase to 200 mg twice a day.
- Blastomycosis - 100 mg once a day.
- Sporotrichosis - a three-month treatment with 100 mg once a day.
- Paracoccidioidosis - within six months, 100 mg per day.
- Chromomycosis - a half-year treatment period of 100-200 mg once a day.
Candles Itraconazole is prescribed in the amount of one per night for a period of six days. In parallel, make oral intake of 200 mg per day. In the case of a complicated form of vulvovaginal candidiasis, 200 mg of the drug is prescribed for a single dose on the first day of the menstrual cycle for the purpose of premenstrual prophylaxis of exacerbation. This scheme to continue for six months.
In non-severe forms of candidiasis, only candles are used - one (200 mg) 1-2 times a day for a period of 1 to 3 days.
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.