Inexpensive analogue based on the same substance - Riboxin . Produced by different manufacturers, it costs 50-100 rubles.
Cytoflavin tablets contain the same substance, but they are comparable in price to isoprinosine.
, 601 р. Average online price * , 601 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
In the cold season, there is usually no time to visit the doctor, and it is not easy to choose the right medication yourself. Isoprinosine - antiviral agent, worthy of attention during the height of SARS and permitted for use in all age categories.
Isoprinosine is used for such infections as:
- respiratory viral infections;
- subacute sclerosing panencephalitis;
- herpes virus infections ;
- Epstein-Barr virus infections;
- measles and parotitis;
- human papillomavirus infections;
- viral etiology encephalitis;
- viral hepatitis.
Mode of application
Isoprinosine is available in tablets for internal use. The dosage is calculated by the doctor according to the weight of the patient and the nature of the infection. It is better to drink a pill after a meal, washing it down with a large amount of liquid. Standard doses:
- Patients over 12 years old are prescribed 50 mg of izoprinosine per 1 kg of weight. The daily dose is taken for 3-4 reception. The maximum allowed reception of 4 g of isoprinosine per day.
- Children from 1 year to 12 years prescribed 1 tablet per 10 kg of body weight. Small children pill pre-crushed.
The duration of treatment is:
- In acute conditions - 5-14 days. You need to continue taking the drug for 2 days after the symptoms disappear.
- With a long course of taking the drug continue for another 1-2 weeks after the disappearance of symptoms.
- For diseases with a probability of recurrence, the treatment is repeated several times. In this case, the initial dose is calculated as for the acute course, and maintenance is usually 1-2 tablets per day.
- In chronic viral diseases, the dosage is calculated according to the standard scheme - 50 mg / kg body weight, but the duration of the course varies from 30 days to 3 months with interruptions in administration. For example, in human papillomavirus infections, the daily dose (3 g) is taken 28 days, and after a two-month break, the course is repeated.
Isoprinosine should not be taken with:
- increased individual sensitivity.
The drug is not used during periods of pregnancy and breastfeeding, since clinical studies in this group of patients have not been conducted.
Cases of overdose were reported. With a significant excess of the dose in the blood and urine may be found elevated levels of uric acid.
The most frequent side effect is an increase in the level of uric acid, which is due to the chemical structure of isoprinosine. In addition, such manifestations may occur:
- fatigue, drowsiness, nervousness;
- skin rashes and itching;
- epigastric pain, nausea;
- violations in the gastrointestinal tract;
- hypersensitivity reactions or anaphylactic reactions (rare).
The active ingredient is Inosine pranobex, which exhibits antiviral effects and is also an immunomodulator.
Inosine pranobex enhances the production of natural factors of cellular immunity, and also increases the amount of immunoglobulin.
In addition to enhancing immunity, the fight against the virus occurs due to the inhibition of virus reproduction.
An additional component is mannitol, which can have a laxative effect that does not require discontinuation of treatment.
After 1 hour after taking the drug in the blood, its maximum concentration is observed. Metabolism occurs in the liver, resulting in a product - uric acid. This causes an increase in its concentration as a side effect. Isoprinosine is excreted by the kidneys.
- Isoprinosine should be used with caution in patients with impaired renal function, and if necessary, such methods should be regularly monitored laboratory values.
- When hypersensitivity reactions occur, the drug is discontinued.
- Patients with wheat allergies should not use Isoprinosine, as it contains wheat starch.
- Isoprinosine is approved for use from 1 year.
- The drug is stored in a dry place at a temperature not higher than 25 degrees. Refers to the prescription group.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.