: 350 р. Average price online * : 350 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Cream 1% white homogeneous. 1 gram of ointment contains 10 mg of the active substance clotrimazole. Additional components of Candida are paraffin, petrolatum, propyl ruben, emulsion wax, butyl hydroxy toluene, alcohol, methyl paraben, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, water. The cream is contained in a tube of 20 grams.
Candide is a broad-spectrum antifungal drug . It destroys the synthesis of fungi, thereby violating their structure. The causative agent of erythrasma , versicolor versicolor, as well as moldy and yeast fungi are also sensitive to this drug. Ointment is actively used to treat thrush in men and women, dermatophytes and other gram-negative bacteria. Candide also has antiprotozoan and antibacterial effects.
Dosage and method of use
The affected area should be washed thoroughly with soap and dried. The ointment should be applied with a thin layer and rubbed thoroughly. The course of treatment depends on the degree of the disease, localization of changes and the effectiveness of therapy.
- Ringworm - from 4 weeks;
- Microsporia smooth skin - 2 weeks;
- Pityriasis versicolor - from 1 to 3 weeks;
- In case of fungal lesions of the legs, the treatment should be continued for another 2 weeks after the disappearance of the signs of the disease;
- With candidiasis
With such varieties of thrush as balanitis in men or candidal vulvitis in women, the cream is applied 2-3 times a day, for 1-2 weeks.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for prescribing the drug are:
- Mycosis of nails, feet and folds;
- Vulvitis candidal ;
- Skin candidiasis;
- Dermatophy of legs, head, body;
- Candida paronychia;
- Candida balanitis ;
- Damages by mold and yeast fungi;
- Lesions by pathogens that are particularly sensitive to clotrimazole;
- Deprive the scaly ;
- Candidiasis of the genitals;
Contraindications to the appointment of the drug Candida are:
- Hypersensitivity to the main substance - clotrimazole or to any other components of the cream;
- Period of menstruation;
- First trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of the drug:
- The occurrence of pain during intercourse;
- Burning sensation in the penis;
- Redness of the skin;
- Skin peeling;
- Allergic reaction to the components in the ointment.
The use of Candida in high doses does not cause any conditions or reactions that would be life-threatening.
This cream has no effect on driving, where concentration of attention and speed of reaction is required.
Pregnancy and lactation period
Numerous studies have shown that the use of this ointment does not have any negative impact on the health of a woman and her child both during pregnancy and during feeding. However, the drug can be prescribed in the 2 and 3 trimester only by prescription. When prescribing, the doctor looks at the tolerability of the drug by the woman. Also, he should look at the ratio of the benefits of the cream for the mother and the possible risk of complications for her fetus.
In the first trimester, it is also not necessary to use this tool.
- It is not recommended to apply the cream to the skin around the eyes;
- With long-term irritation, treatment should be discontinued immediately;
- If there is liver disease (liver failure), then it is recommended to check it regularly;
- If the cream is used for the treatment of onychomycosis, then it is necessary to ensure that the treated nails are cut short. This is necessary to ensure that the substances in the composition of Candida are better absorbed. Of course, in this case, it is better to use the solution;
- If positive dynamics are not observed within 4 weeks, then it is necessary to contact the medical center for additional examination.
The shelf life of the drug is 4 years. It is not recommended to use the drug after the expiration date. It is recommended to store it in a dark place at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C. It is necessary to keep the cream out of the reach of children. In pharmacies Candide you can buy without a prescription.
They began to use the cream (according to the instructions: 2 times a day) with each change of the diaper. It should be noted that the cream feels quite greasy to the touch, but it is applied evenly and without difficulty. The first improvements we noticed on the third day. However, as the doctor explained to us, the course should be continued for 4 weeks, even if all the symptoms of the disease disappear.
One tube was enough for us for one month.
If your baby has diaper rash, immediately ask your doctor about the use of Candide ointment. It helps very well. My wife and I were pleased.
Pavel 27 years old, Voronezh
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.