The drug has no analogues
: 1134 р. Average online price * : 1134 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Vaginal candidiasis, more commonly known as thrush, is a disease that affects women of all ages. And, despite the fact that this ailment does not pose a special danger to the organism, its manifestations provide a lot of discomfort. Kandinorm Complex Gel is one of the therapeutic and prophylactic agents used for intimate hygiene for thrush.
Kandinorm Complex Gel: instructions
Release form and composition
The package Candinorm Complex Gel contains 2 dosage forms of the drug:
- cleansing gel (1 tube, 30 ml);
- gel restoring pH and microflora (3 tubes of 6 ml).
The action of the complex is aimed at suppressing the growth of yeast fungi of the genus Candida spp. (C. Glabrata, C. Krusei, C. Albicans, C. Tropicalis), which provoke the development of thrush (candidiasis). This effect is ensured by the activity of the active ingredients contained in the gels, including:
- Caprylyl Glycol (one of the derivatives of caprylic acid), which violates the integrity of the membrane of most of the Candida spp .;
- Saponin (natural aloe glycoside) - a substance exhibiting antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal activity;
- emodin (natural aloe anthraquinone), providing anti-herpes action and stimulating local immunity;
- thymol (a substance synthesized from oregano and thyme) that destroys the membranes of the fungi Candida spp. and some viruses and pathogenic bacteria;
- Inulin is a prebiotic that helps to maintain the normal acidity of the vagina, the growth of physiological microflora (mostly bifidobacteria and lactobacilli);
- CrystalMatrix-FS system, which ensures fast and effective action of all components included in the preparation.
As excipients, both dosage forms included in Kandinorm Complex Gel contain glycerin and deionized water.
Indications for use
Kandinorm Complex Gel is used for intimate hygiene for thrush as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent.
Its use provides:
- vaginal microflora restoration and pH normalization;
- elimination of pathological discharge, redness in the intimate area, itching, irritation.
It is necessary to refrain from use of drug in the presence of individual intolerance of the components which are its part.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The composition of the gel does not contain components that are contraindicated for pregnant and lactating women. However, before using the drug should consult a doctor.
Dosing and Administration
Cleansing gel, which is part of the complex, is intended for use during the implementation of daily hygiene procedures. While taking a shower, a small amount of it must be applied to the external genitals and then washed off. It is recommended to carry out the procedure 1 or 2 times a day. The volume of the drug is designed for 6 applications.
Regenerating gel is intended for intravaginal use. For ease of use, this dosage form is packaged in tubes with applicators. For its correct use it is necessary:
- lie on your back and bend your legs;
- remove the protective cap from the tube and place the applicator in the vagina;
- pressing on the tube, squeeze out all its contents.
The procedure is recommended every evening before going to bed for 3 days.
In some patients, the use of the drug may be accompanied by a brief burning sensation of the vaginal mucosa. This manifestation is due to the special condition of the external genital organs during thrush.
During menstruation it is not recommended to use a gel intended for intravaginal use.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of both dosage forms as part of Kandinorm Complex Gel is 3 years. Store the drug is recommended at room temperature out of the reach of children.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.