- Metromikon-Neo ;
- Neo-Penotran and Neo-Penotran Forte ;
- Metronidazole + Miconazole;
: 403 р. Average online price * : 403 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Composition and release form
The drug Klion D 100 is available in the form of vaginal tablets. Tablets are white, biconvex, almond-shaped. One end is rounded, the other is pointed. The surface of the tablet is slightly rough, on one side there is an engraving - 100.
Klion D 100 - the combined drug. It contains two active substances - metronidazole and miconazole 100 mg in 1 tablet. In the manufacture of medicines, the manufacturer also used the following excipients:
- sodium lauryl sulfate;
- colloidal anhydrous silicon;
- magnesium stearate;
- sodium bicarbonate;
- hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 2910;
- tartaric acid;
- sodium carboxymethyl starch type A;
- lactose monohydrate.
Tablets are packed in 10 pieces in foil strips. In the pharmacy, the drug is sold in a carton that contains 1 strip.
Description of the drug
Metronidazole has antibacterial and antiprotozoal effects. Entering into contact with the DNA of pathogenic microorganisms, the substance inhibits the process of dividing their cells, causing the microbes to stop growing and multiplying.
Miconazole - antifungal agent. Influencing the lipids of the cell membrane of fungal organisms, causing their death. Miconazole eliminates itching caused by a fungal infection.
Dosage and administration
According to official instructions, the drug is used intravaginally 1 tablet in the evening, before going to bed. The order of application is as follows:
- Remove the pill from the package, moisten it with water .
- As deeply as possible enter into the vagina. Better to do it in the prone position.
The course of treatment is 10 days. A prerequisite is the combination of Klion D 100 with ingestion of metronidazole.
One of the active substances of the drug - miconazole, is poorly absorbed by the body, therefore, interaction with other medicinal substances is considered by metronidazole.
Treatment with drugs, the main active ingredient of which is metronidazole, can be combined with the simultaneous administration of antibiotics and drugs of the sulfonamide group.
Alcohol intake during treatment. Clion D 100 can cause skin flushing, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and headache.
The use of Klion D 100 together with disulfiram causes confusion.
The simultaneous use of Klion D 100 and indirect effects of anticoagulants enhances the effect of the latter, and therefore requires adjustment of the dose of the drug that affects blood clotting.
During treatment with drugs with metronidazole, an increase in the blood level of lithium is possible. In this case, you must stop taking lithium preparations or reduce their dosage.
Treatment with Klion D 100 may be accompanied by side effects:
- At the local level, the appearance of unpleasant symptoms is possible: pain, itching, burning, irritation of the vaginal mucosa or penis in the partner. Thick white discharge from the vagina of a slimy character, with or without a faint odor, is likely.
- Allergic reactions that manifest as itching and skin rashes, urticaria .
- The digestive system can react with diarrhea, constipation. Sometimes the patient has a change in taste, taste of metal in the mouth, loss of appetite.
- Possible nausea, vomiting, painful cramps in the abdomen.
- Of the nervous system - dizziness and headaches.
- It is likely that the urine is red-brown, which is caused by the presence of a water-soluble pigment in the preparation.
- The hematopoietic system - leukocytosis, leukopenia.
The drug can not be used in the following cases:
- there is an individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- 1 trimester of pregnancy;
- breastfeeding period;
- epilepsy and organic disorders of the central nervous system;
- liver failure;
- children's age up to 12 years.
With caution, the drug should be used in violation of microcirculation and diabetes.
With the correct use of the drug Klion D 100 as a local drug, no overdose cases have been identified.
In the event of the ingestion of a large number of Klion D 100 tablets by mistake, possible signs of poisoning are nausea, vomiting, headache, motor dysfunction, convulsions, dark urine, leukopenia.
Overdose is treated by gastric lavage, taking activated carbon tablets, and hemodialysis.
In the course of treatment with Klion D 100, the use of alcohol is strictly prohibited. Also throughout the treatment it is necessary to refrain from sexual intercourse. Treatment is best done by sexual partners at the same time, regardless of the manifestations of the disease.
With the application of Klion D 100 a slight decrease in the level of leukocytes may occur (leukopenia). Therefore, it is advisable to control their number at the beginning and end of therapy with the help of a general clinical blood test.
The use of metronidazole can provoke the immobilization of treponema, and this leads to a false-positive result according to Nelson's test.
If during treatment there are side effects from the central nervous system, then you should refrain from driving and working with potentially dangerous mechanisms.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The use of the drug Klion D 100 is prohibited during the 1st trimester of pregnancy . In 2 and 3 trimesters, the use of this medication is advisable only in cases where the intended benefit to the mother outweighs the possible risks to the fetus.
Nursing moms Klion D 100 should not be used, since the drug is excreted in breast milk. If the use of this drug is necessary, then you should stop breastfeeding for a while.
Pharmacy release terms and shelf life
Klion D 100 dispensed from pharmacies by prescription.
The shelf life of the drug is 5 years. It should be stored at a temperature not exceeding +30 degrees, protected from light and inaccessible to children.
Began to use the medicine on the same evening. The pills turned out to be smaller than I used to. With the introduction of problems have arisen. In the morning the itching and burning were gone. Discharge disappeared on day 4 of administration. She spent a whole course of treatment, and for half a year already there was no thrush.
Very pleased with the drug. Ekaterina, 35 years old, Moscow
She took it for 5 days, as recommended by the doctor. Tablet wetted, as written in the instructions. The first time after the injection there is a burning sensation, then it passes.
The following analysis was good - the drug helped me. Recommend. Irina, 25 years old, Saratov
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.