Available in other dosage forms: eye drops .
Other antiallergic sprays and drops .
, 156 р. Average online price * , 156 r. (15 ml)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The tool is used for the prevention and treatment of pollinosis, as well as seasonal and persistent allergic rhinitis .
Dosage and administration
Spray spray into the nostrils. The standard dose of the drug for children from 5 years old and adults is 1 injection in each nasal passage 4 times a day. The frequency of inhalation can be increased up to 6 times a day.
After achieving a therapeutic effect, the drug should be used only in case of contact with allergens (house dust, pollen, fungal spores).
A standard course of treatment takes 4 weeks. To stop taking the drug should be smoothly, gradually reducing the frequency of injections for 1 week.
- Intolerance to any components in the nasal spray.
- Age up to 5 years.
With caution means prescribed to patients who suffer from renal, hepatic insufficiency and have polyps in the nose.
Pregnancy and lactation
Kromoheksal is not suitable for the treatment of pregnant and lactating women.
- irritation or burning of the nasal mucosa;
- nonstop sneezing;
- bleeding from the nose (rarely occurs);
- skin rash;
- swelling on the face, eyelids, lips;
- labored breathing;
- difficulty swallowing;
- unpleasant taste in the mouth.
Composition and release form
The drug is available as a nasal spray in vials of 15 ml or 30 ml with a dispenser. In appearance, the solution is colorless or slightly yellow. Mechanical inclusions in it should not be.
The composition of the drug is as follows:
- cromoglycate (active substance);
- benzalkonium chloride;
- edetate disodium;
- sodium chloride;
- sodium dihydrogen phosphate and sodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrates;
- disodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate;
Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics
It acts as follows:
- Stabilizes mast cell membranes.
- It prevents calcium ions from penetrating mast cells, protecting them from degranulation and preventing the release of biologically active substances.
Significant clinical effects appear after a few days or weeks of regular use of the spray.
Means is not subject to metabolism. It is excreted by the kidneys and intestines in its original form. The half-life process is 1.5 hours. Approximately 1% of the active substance is swallowed by the patient, but it is then excreted through the gastrointestinal tract without significant absorption.
Interaction with other drugs
When used concomitantly with cromoglicic acid, the effectiveness of Cromohexal may increase. When combining these products, caution should be exercised.
3 years. An open bottle is valid for 6 weeks.
The place inaccessible to children, the optimum temperature is up to +25 degrees.
No recipe required.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.