Full analogue in composition - dipyridamole. Actovegin has a similar effect.
607 р. Average online price * 607 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
"Curantil" is a drug widely used in cardiology, obstetric and therapeutic practice. The tool has a combined effect that allows you to use it for the treatment of pathologies and complications of various origins.
Most often, "Curantil" is assigned to pregnant women with manifestations of toxicosis of the second and third degree, as well as violations in the formation or functioning of the placenta.
Pharmacological action of the drug
"Curantil" has a pronounced therapeutic effect, starting from 3-4 days of use. The therapeutic effect is achieved due to the pharmacological properties of the drug, including:
- dilation of blood vessels, improved blood circulation;
- decreased platelet aggregation;
- increased activity of human interferon;
- increased resistance against viruses;
- immunomodulatory effects.
When is appointed?
"Curantil" is rarely used as the main component of therapy - most often the drug is included in the combined treatment regimen for diseases of various origins. The diagnoses and pathologies for which it is advisable to prescribe a drug are indicated in the official instructions.
- violation of blood circulation processes in the brain;
- encephalopathy (lesion of certain parts of the brain) of the circulatory type;
- venous and arterial thrombosis (treatment and prevention);
- prosthetic heart valves (rehabilitation period after surgery for the prevention of thromboembolism).
In obstetrics / gynecology:
- placental insufficiency;
- other pathologies of the placenta, accompanied by impaired blood circulation;
- hypoxia resulting from lack of oxygen molecules due to impaired microcirculation of blood in the vessels of the placenta.
In general (family) therapy:
- viral infections (flu, SARS, etc.);
- reduced immunity;
- rehabilitation period after surgery (as an immunomodulator).
How to use?
Pills and dragees "Kurantil" should be swallowed whole. Wash down with liquid without caffeine and sugar. The dosage of the drug is selected by the attending physician, taking into account the tolerance, the established diagnosis and concomitant chronic diseases.
|Diagnosis / indication||Dosage (daily)||The multiplicity of applications (per day)|
|Decreased platelet aggregation||75-225 mg (in extreme cases, it is possible to increase the dose to 600 mg)||2-4 times|
|The period of epidemics of influenza and other viral diseases (with the preventive purpose)||50 mg||Once every seven days (for 4-5 weeks)|
|Placental insufficiency||It is selected individually, usually the dosage is 75 mg||3 times|
|Persistent decrease in immunity, frequent viral infections||100 mg||2 times with an interval of 120 minutes (take once every 7 days for 2-2.5 months)|
Note! For maximum effectiveness, the drug should be taken on an empty stomach.
The list of restrictions for the appointment of "Kurantila" is quite impressive, therefore, the independent use of this drug is strictly prohibited. The use of Curantila is contraindicated in the following diagnoses / conditions:
- heart failure in the stage of decompensation (dysfunction);
- heart rhythm disorder;
- myocardial infarction (acute stage);
- aggravation of gastric / duodenal ulcers;
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries;
- subaortic aortic stenosis;
- high or low pressure;
- angina (in the absence of stability).
Also, the drug is not prescribed to children under 12 years of age and patients with severe forms of renal and hepatic failure.
Cases of overdose so far not recorded.
Use during pregnancy
Curantil is one of the frequently prescribed drugs during pregnancy. He is prescribed by an observant gynecologist or an obstetrician to normalize the condition of the fetus in case of various disorders in the functioning of the pediatric place (placenta). The placenta consists of a huge number of small blood vessels and capillaries through which nutrients are transported. Vitamins and oxygen to the fetus.
When malfunctions in the circulatory system occur, the fetus loses its beneficial elements and oxygen molecules, which can affect its growth and development. The drug of choice for the normalization of the placenta is "Curantil" (as the most safe and effective drug).
Remember that you can not prescribe a drug yourself.
Use during lactation
The use of "Curantile" is not contraindicated for breastfeeding with the permission of the attending physician , who assessed the ratio of the possible risks and health benefits of a woman.
Tolerability of the drug, as a rule, is very good, but the side effects were still diagnosed. Most often, patients complain of digestive disorders, epigastric pain, cardiac abnormalities, and skin reactions.
This is manifested by the following features:
- headaches (dizziness is possible);
- redness of the face;
- heart palpitations;
- allergy (in the form of skin manifestations).
Important! When prescribing to patients with unstable pressure, the hypotensive effect of Curantila should be taken into account.
Composition and release form
The main component of the drug, which has angioprotective and immunomodulatory effects, is dipyridamole. Depending on the content of the main component, the drug is available in three dosage forms:
- dragee containing 25 mg of dipyridamole (100 pieces per pack);
- tablets in the shell, containing 25 mg of dipyridamole (120 pieces per pack);
- coated tablets containing 75 mg of dipyridamole (40 pieces per pack).
The main part of dipyridamole is absorbed from the stomach (the minimum amount is absorbed from the large intestine). "Curantil" perfectly binds to plasma proteins (98%), is metabolized in the liver. Maximum concentration reaches 60 minutes after administration, accumulating mainly in the erythrocytes and cardiac muscle.
At the time of treatment with Curantil, any caffeine-containing beverages (tea, cocoa, coffee, etc.) should be excluded from the diet, since they significantly reduce the effectiveness of the therapy.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.