: 393 р Average price online * : 393 r
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
BAA is not a medicine. The drug is demanding storage conditions .
- Treatment and prevention of vaginal dysbiosis.
- Auxiliary therapy to restore microflora after:
- Prevention of vaginal dysbiosis against antibiotic therapy.
- Prenatal and preoperative preparation in case of danger of dysbiosis.
Dosage and administration
Vaginal capsules are applied topically (inserted into the vagina).
With the preventive purpose: 1 candle 1 time per day, at night for 1-2 weeks.
Moisten the capsule slightly with water before administration. The course of treatment / prevention should begin after menstruation.
Increased sensitivity to components.
Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Can be combined with any drugs.
According to studies, there are no side effects. In case of local irritation or allergic reaction, consult a doctor.
Composition and pharmakinetics
Composition: Lactobacillus acidophilus (at least 100 million CFU).
Excipients: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate, gelatin.
Lactobacilli that are part of the drug, restore the vaginal microflora, eliminating the dysbiosis of a different nature. For example, after a course of treatment of thrush, vulvovaginitis, and sexually transmitted infections.
Shelf life 2 years. Store in a cool place out of the reach of children. Storage temperature not more than 10 ° C.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.