: 2105 р. Average online price * : 2105 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
- Running nail fungus
- Mycoses of the skin and scalp (in conjunction with a local drug)
- Candidiasis of the skin and mucous membranes (examination required)
Note: Unlike local forms, tablets are not effective against multi-colored lichen.
Dosage and administration
For adults and for children weighing 40 kg or more: One 250mg tablet is taken either once a day, or divided into 2 parts and taken twice a day (125 mg each).
For children from 20 to 40 kg, the dose is half a pill per day (125 mg).
Take the drug after meals.
Duration of treatment:
- ringworm - 2-6 weeks;
- fungus of the trunk, tibia, other parts of the body - 2-4 weeks;
- skin candidiasis - 2-4 weeks;
- scalp fungus - 4 weeks;
- nail fungus on hands - about 6 weeks;
- nail fungus nrgas - usually 12 weeks;
As always, treatment with systemic drugs should be combined with the application of ointments, varnishes, solutions .
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Liver disease;
- Kidney disease;
- Clinical experience with Lamisil during pregnancy is very limited, you should not use the drug during pregnancy, as well as any pills with terbinafine;
- When there is an urgent need for a nursing mother, you should consult with your doctor about the timing of the interruption of lactation;
During treatment, it is recommended to test for liver enzymes (remember, there are no healthy people, there are unexamined ones)
When combined with alcohol, the toxic effect on the liver increases
Very rarely, allergic reactions are possible. A patient with a severe allergic reaction should beware of anaphylactic shock (although very rarely).
Possible: dizziness, taste disturbances, headache. Studies of the impact on the ability to manage transport was not conducted. It is recommended to follow the subjective sensations.
On the part of the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, diarrhea, mild abdominal pain, loss of appetite.
Possible skin rash (rash, urticaria, itching). It is possible exacerbation of psoriasis, if any. If skin rash progresses, you should consult a doctor.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Tablets of white color with a barely noticeable with a yellowish tinge, biconvex, round. Unpacked in blisters of 14 pieces and cardboard boxes. On the tablet the inscription "LAMISIL 250".
Active ingredient: Terbinafin hydrochloride, 250mg
Excipients: colloidal anhydrous silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, methyl hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Terbinafine belongs to the allylamines, which means that it is effective against most dermatophyte fungi, mold and yeast. Depending on the species, Candida fungi may be picked up by terbinafine or at least their growth will be stopped.
Therefore, lamisil is used mainly for skin and nail damage, there are more effective drugs for thrush.
Terbinafine causes a deficiency of ergosterol and an excessive accumulation of squalene in the cell of the fungus, this leads to his death.
Lamisil tablets are dispensed from pharmacies with a prescription. Store in a dark, out of reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C. Shelf life - 5 years.
Cimetidine reduces the clearance of terbinafine by 33% and may enhance the effect of terbinafine or increase its concentration in plasma.
Rifampicin increases the clearance of terbinafine by 100% and may weaken the effect of terbinafine or reduce its concentration in plasma.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.