No full analogues. Other drugs for the treatment of fungus .
: 916 р Average price online * : 916 r
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Dosage and administration
- The drug is applied once. Apply to both feet, even if the symptoms are present on one.
- Feet should be washed well with soap and dry thoroughly.
- The entire surface of the toes, the sole and the sides of the foot should be treated. No need to rub.
- Use a sufficient amount of ointment to cover the entire surface to be treated, usually 1 tube is completely spent on 1 application.
- Then let your feet dry for 1-2 minutes.
- You can wash your feet after 24 hours.
Lamisil Uno forms a thin, inconspicuous film, from which the active substance will penetrate into the stratum corneum within 72 hours. According to clinical studies, already 1 hour after application, 17% of the applied substance is found in the stratum corneum. And after 13 days, terbinafine is still present in the stratum corneum, at a concentration necessary to suppress dermatophyte fungi.
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
With care: diseases of the liver, kidneys, neoplasms, alcoholism, endocrinological diseases.
There is a lack of clinical experience in children, so at the age of 15 years the drug is contraindicated.
Pregnant and lactating mothers are contraindicated for any drugs based on terbinafine, consult your doctor.
Very rarely (less than 1 case per 10,000 patients): allergic reactions, rash, redness, itching.
Rarely (less than 1 case per 100 patients) - dryness, burning, irritation of the skin.
Composition and pharmakinetics
Transparent viscous substance, may be with a faint yellowish tinge, with a strong smell of ethyl alcohol.
Ingredients: Terbinafine hydrochloride (1%), copolymer of acrylic acid and octylacrylamide (Dermacryl 79), medium chain triglycerides, hyprolose, ethanol.
Fungicidal broad-spectrum drug. Violates the metabolism of fungi, causing their death. The metabolism of a person does not affect. Active against all dermatophytes, yeast, mold and some dimorphic fungi. Of yeast, good effect on Candida.
Sold without a doctor's prescription. Shelf life is 3 years, at temperatures up to 30 degrees.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.