404 р. Average price online * 404 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Naftifine is known as a high-quality antifungal drug with a broad spectrum of action and with minimal side effects.
- Due to its good penetration, Micoderil is best suited for the treatment of nail fungus (onychomycosis), as well as for areas with hyperkeratosis - thickening of the horny layer of the skin as a result of the disease. This also includes rough skin and calluses on the hands, feet;
- Hair growth zones - also refer to areas that are difficult to treat with ointment. Here the solution will come in handy;
- Fungal infections of smooth skin;
- Interdigital fungus;
- Skin candidiasis ;
- Pityriasis versicolor .
Dosage and administration
Duration of the course - until a healthy nail grows.
More precisely, when you are sure that brittleness has disappeared, your nails have acquired a natural color and there is no nodule - apply the drug for another 2 weeks to guarantee healing and prevent recurrence.
Skin mycoses: wash the affected area well and dry before applying the drug. Apply 1 time per day, capturing the affected areas and the area of about 1 cm around them. The usual duration of treatment is 2-4 weeks, maximum 8 weeks. After the symptoms have disappeared, it is necessary to apply the drug for another 2 weeks to prevent recurrence.
- Hypersensitivity to naftifine or other components of the drug.
- Safety during pregnancy is not determined, therefore the drug is contraindicated for pregnant and lactating mothers .
- In childhood use with caution and under the supervision of a physician, not enough clinical research among children.
- It is forbidden to apply the drug to open wounds, scratches, ulcers. Avoid eye contact.
In rare cases, there may be a burning sensation, dryness, and hyperemia of the skin (redness, blood flow). Side effects do not require discontinuation of treatment and disappear after drug withdrawal.
There is no data on overdose.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Excipients: water, propylene glycol, ethanol (ethyl alcohol 95%)
Naftifine is a broad-spectrum antimycotic belonging to the class of allylamines. It is active against dermatophytes, yeast and yeast-like fungi, as well as mold and other fungi.
When applied topically, the active substance quickly penetrates into the various layers of the skin and nails, maintaining its effect during the day.
In addition, naftifine has an anti-inflammatory effect, relieves itching and has an antimicrobial effect on gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms.
It is released without a prescription. Shelf life 2 years. Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.