There are no complete analogs containing the same active ingredient. As analogues, you can use antifungal ointments and creams, such as:
- Akriderm GK
- Cream Exoderil
: 407 р. Average online price * : 407 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The two active substances, undecylenic acid and its salt, have a strong antifungal effect. They are effective against most pathogenic fungi (except Candida ) and at the same time have a rather gentle effect on the skin.
The active substance reduces the barrier function of the cell membrane of the fungus, destroying it. In addition, the ointment has a general antiseptic effect.
Zinc ions in most cases contribute to the rapid relief of symptoms such as itching, burning, redness. Full recovery occurs days or weeks after the symptoms disappear. Therefore, it is important to apply ointment throughout the course.
Mikoseptin is a white or yellowish ointment with a characteristic odor. Its structure can be non-uniform, both solid inclusions and liquid secretions are possible, this is due to the fact that the components do not mix well, but this does not affect the healing properties of the ointment.
- Undecylenic acid (5%)
- Zinc salt of undecylenate acid (20%)
- Solid and liquid paraffins
- Stearic acid
Application and dosage
Before applying the skin should be washed with soap and dry. The ointment is applied with a thin even layer 2 times a day. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor, as a rule it is 4 - 6 weeks.
For prevention, ointment should be applied 2 times a week for a month.
Do not forget to disinfect shoes after treatment.
- Patient age less than 2 years
- Hypersensitivity to the drug components
- It is forbidden to apply to the chest at any time during lactation.
- The possibility of applying the cream during pregnancy or lactation is determined by the doctor.
- There are no data on the interaction with other topical medications.
- Do not apply to open wounds, scratches, etc.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If ointment gets into the stomach, immediate washing is recommended.
Perhaps local skin irritation, passes after drug withdrawal:
Side effects should be reported.
It is released without a doctor's prescription. Store ointment should be in a dry, cool and out of reach of children. Shelf life - 3 years from the date of production. The shelf life is indicated on the packaging.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.