The drug is available in the form of a set and in the form of a cream, they have a different composition and different purpose, see below.
Analogs of the cream, according to the active substance:
- Bifosin (bifonazole)
Set with files and brush:
: набор — 1024 р., крем — 458 р. Average price online * : set - 1024 p., Cream - 458 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
- Miconazole ointment 1% - 10 g.
- Waterproof plaster - 15 pcs.
- File (scraper) - 1 pc.
- Dispenser for a tube - 1 pc.
The principle of use is as follows:
- The ointment kills the fungus and softens the nail;
- As it softens, the nail is removed with a scraper.
- After removal of the affected part, treatment is carried out with another antifungal agent, for example, with the cream Mikospor (not from the set).
The ointment in the set and the usual cream Mikospor vary greatly in composition , the main difference is the diamide of carbonic acid, which eats away the nail.
- The ointment should be applied only to the affected nails, while at the same time trying not to touch healthy ones, the skin around the nails too. Although, according to research, a healthy nail is not destroyed by ointment.
- You need to be prepared for the fact that as the softening and removal of the nail can open the nail bed and it will cause discomfort.
- No need to use the kit for more than a few days. Maximum 2 weeks if the nail is heavy . After the necessary part of the nail is cut, the treatment is carried out with a regular cream, not from the set.
- There are more humane ways , although they are longer.
Now, actually, the instruction for dialing:
- For the most efficient use of cream, use the dispenser as shown in the figure;
- Nail need to steam;
- Use a scraper to remove the affected part as much as possible. Of course, it is not necessary to severely injure the nail and finger, cut off gently;
- Apply ointment with a thin even layer only on the affected part of the nail;
- Cover all this with a plaster supplied and leave it for a day;
- Repeat every day, preferably at bedtime, so that the effect does not diminish due to wearing shoes;
- Do not forget to wash your hands before and after the procedure.
The duration of use of a set is usually 1-2 weeks, depending on the size of the affected area.
After recovery, do not forget to disinfect shoes .
Instructions for cream Mikospor (not from the set):
The cream is applied to the affected area of the skin once a day, it is also desirable at bedtime. Duration of treatment:
|Mycosis of the feet, including after using the kit||3 weeks|
|Mycoses of different parts of the body (hands, torso, inguinal folds)||2-3 weeks|
|Pityriasis versicolor||2 weeks|
|Skin candidiasis||2–4 weeks|
Indications for use
A set of Mikospor is used to treat nail fungus and for non-surgical removal of the affected nail plate.
Mikospor cream :
- various mycoses on the skin;
- fungus on the hands ;
- pityriasis versicolor;
- athlete's groin ;
- erythrasma ;
- skin candidiasis;
- thrush ;
- including thrush in men ;
- hypersensitivity to the components: bifonazol, urea (if it is a kit), cetylstearol, lanolin and others;
- cannot be used in the first trimester of pregnancy;
- In the second and third trimester of pregnancy;
- In childhood;
- When lactating, consult your doctor before use. There are no clinical studies on whether the drug penetrates into breast milk.
They may appear directly on the areas where the ointment gets and next to them, pass after the drug is canceled.
- contact dermatitis
- skin corrosion (maceration)
- peeling, exfoliation of the skin (desquamation)
- redness and irritation of the nail bed
- splitting nail plate
- violation of nail pigmentation
- skin irritation, rash, itching
The composition of the ointment (set):
Active substances: bifonazol, carbonic diamide (urea).
Auxiliary substances: petrolatum, beeswax, lanolin.
The composition of the cream (sold separately):
Active substances: bifonazol
Excipients: water, polysorbate 60, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, cetyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate
Antifungal broad-spectrum drug. Violates the biosynthesis of ergosterol - a building material for the cell membrane of pathogenic fungi. It has a double effect, causing structural and functional damage to the cytoplasmic membrane, which compares favorably with other antimycotics.
Effective against dermatophytes, yeast and mold fungi.
Sold without a prescription. Shelf life is 3 years.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
Only the dark part of the nail has dissolved, the healthy part has remained in place, but now you can wear open shoes and it's just nice to know that you got rid of the disease. The author wishes to remain anonymous
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.