Full analogs do not exist. Can be considered analogues of antimycotic drugs:
- Batrafen ;
- Demicten ;
- Lamisil ;
- Loceryl ;
- Exoderil ;
- Mikoseptin ;
- Methyl salicylate
- Other antifungal drugs
: 860 р. Average online price * : 860 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The preparation contains water, dimethyl izosobide, rye enzyme filtrate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, pentileglycol, water.
The kit includes the drug:
- Nail ointment (available in a 5 ml tube);
- Brush applicator;
- Files for single use - 10 pcs;
- Instructions - 1 pc.
- Diary and templates (optional)
Templates are needed to mark the change of the affected area over time, diary - so as not to forget to carry out the procedure.
Mikozan is an antifungal agent intended for outdoor use. When applied to the affected nail, the drug forms a special film, penetrating into the deepest layers of the nail, increases the density of the nail plate, reduces its porosity and forms protection from the negative effects of any types of fungi, creating all the conditions for their elimination.
Mikozan negatively affects the lipid membrane of fungi, causing their further death. The action of the drug prevents their further growth and reproduction throughout the nail plate, restoring their natural growth.
Method of use
The drug should be used only externally. The consistency should be applied to the affected area of the nail after carefully removing the varnish and cleansing the nail plate. Before applying the ointment on the nail, it should be carefully cleaned with a single-use nail file, which is included in the kit. It is recommended to clean your nails with a nail file once a week. Thanks to this application system, the preparation is well suited even when the form of the fungus is running .
After careful treatment of nails, it is recommended to apply Mikozan to the entire surface of the damaged nail. It is recommended to do this procedure 2 times a day (in the morning and evening). The average duration of treatment is 3-5 weeks. After applying this tool, let the nail dry (a couple of minutes will be enough).
For each nail it is necessary to apply a separate nail file. For the prevention of fungus, the medicine must be applied on the nail for 1 week.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for use are:
- Mycosis ;
- Fungal lesion of the nails;
- Prevention of fungal diseases;
- Strengthening the nail plate.
Contraindications to the use of the drug are:
- Not used for children whose age is less than 4 years;
- Intolerance to the individual components of the drug;
- Use during pregnancy is undesirable.
The interaction of the drug with other drugs:
This drug does not have any interaction with other drugs.
During the period of pregnancy and during the feeding period it is not recommended to use the drug;
- Mikozan should only be used for outdoor use;
- Keep hands and feet dry;
- For greater efficiency, it is necessary to use each individual nail file for 1 nail;
- It is necessary to thoroughly wipe your fingers after a shower, especially to wipe between your fingers;
- Regularly disinfect shoes;
- For fungus diseases, clean and separate towels should be used;
- Do not bite your nails;
- It is necessary to wear only shoes in which the legs can "breathe";
- During the treatment period, wear cotton socks that can keep feet fresh;
- Cut nails regularly;
- If the patient's feet regularly sweat, you need to change your socks more often;
- During treatment, do not apply nail polish;
- When pedicure or manicure, use only individual and disposable tools;
- Separate slippers should be used in changing rooms or in public showers.
Storage conditions and shelf life
- Shelf life is 3 years;
- Store at room temperature;
- Store in a place where children do not have access;
- In no case can not be used after the expiration date;
- The medicine can be bought in pharmacies without a doctor's prescription.