: 163 р. Average price online * : 163 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Ointment 2% of white color is contained in a 15 gram tube. It contains the active substance miconazole nitrate, as well as auxiliary components: macrogol 400, cetostearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, emukson, a mixture of poly (ethylene glycol) fatty alcohol esters (preparation OC-20).
The cream is active on dermatomies (a group of fungal pathogens that cause skin diseases in humans), pathogenic and yeast fungi (a group of fungal pathogens that cause diseases in humans), has a bactericidal effect on a small group of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of ergosterol biosynthesis and changes in the composition of membranes, resulting in the destruction of the synthesis.
Dosage and method of use
Mikozon should be rubbed on the affected skin 2 times a day (in the morning and evening). It is recommended to use this ointment until such time as all the symptoms of fungal lesions disappear. As well as for prevention, the ointment must be applied for a couple more days after the disappearance of signs of damage.
In the treatment of onychomycosis , after preliminary removal of the affected part of the nail plate, the ointment should be applied with a thin layer on the nail 1-2 times a day. After applying the ointment is recommended to impose a special occlusive dressing. Treatment should be continued until a healthy nail plate grows (the average course of treatment is 3 months).
- Candidiasis of the gastrointestinal tract (eg esophagus or intestines );
- Fungal lesions of the nails and skin (athlete's and trichophytosis of the trunk, palms and any kind of lichen);
- Disease prevention;
- Candidiasis .
- Intolerance to the individual components of the drug;
- Gestation period (2 and 3 trimesters);
- Cannot be used by children under 12 years old;
- It is also not recommended to apply ointment during feeding on the mammary glands.
This drug is usually well tolerated, but in some cases, allergies can occur:
- Tingling at the site of application;
- Slight redness
Use with other medicinal ointments:
It is not recommended to use this cream with other ointments or creams.
Pregnancy and feeding period
Due to the fact that the cream is almost not absorbed, it can be used during lactation and pregnancy. However, the cream is not recommended to be applied on the mammary glands before direct feeding. For children under 3 years old, it is recommended to use the ointment only under the close supervision of a doctor.
- Before applying the ointment, it is necessary to trim the nails as short as possible;
- It is necessary to wear shoes in which the legs can “breathe”;
- Socks must be changed at least 1 time a day;
- If there is a fungal infection of the feet, special attention should be paid to the treatment between the toes;
- Avoid getting the cream in the eyes. If this happens, they should be thoroughly washed;
- If within 4 weeks there are no signs of improvement, the use of Miconazole must be stopped and go to honey. center for re-examination;
- If an allergic reaction to the drug is observed, the treatment must be completed and go to the medical center for further consultation.
Storage and shelf life
- The shelf life of the drug is 2 years. After the expiration of this period the use of the cream is not recommended;
- Keep miconazole must be protected from light and children;
- In the pharmacy, this drug can be purchased without a doctor's prescription.
Leave your feedback in the comments!