Produced in the same way in the form of shampoo and tablets .
- Nizoral ;
- Ketoconazole ;
- Cream Exodermil
: 263 р. The average price online * : 263 р.
Where can I buy:
Instructions for use
2% ointment for external use of white shade, with a weak odor (odor specific). Produced in the form of ointment 2% in tubes of different capacity, from 15 to 50 grams.
The composition of the drug includes propylene glycol, castor oil, emulsifying wax, water, carmellose sodium, niapagin (methylparahydroxybenzoate), distilled monoglycerides, dibunol (butylhydroxytoluene) and active substance ketoconazole.
Antifungal ointment, intended for external use only. It has a fungistatic and fungicidal effect. The mechanism of action of Mycosoril is to change the lipid composition of the fungus and to inhibit the biosynthesis of ergosterol. He actively acts in relation to various kinds of dermatophytes: any fungi, streptococci and staphylococci. With regular use of ointment Mycorrhagal in the blood is not determined. The first symptoms of improvement come very quickly, even before the first signs of improvement.
Dosage and route of administration
In case of damage to the smooth skin (candidiasis of the skin, deprive of pancreatic, inguinal epidermophytic and epidermophytosis of feet and brushes), ointment should be applied to the affected area of the skin and the adjacent area once a day. With seborrheic dermatitis, the same ointment should be applied to the affected skin 1-2 times a day, depending on the extent of the lesion.
The average duration of treatment is:
- With inguinal epidermophytia, the course of treatment is 2-4 weeks;
- With smooth skin dermatomycosis treatment is 3-4 weeks;
- When depriving the patient, the course of treatment is 2-3 weeks;
- In infections caused by yeast-like fungi, the course of treatment is 2-3 weeks;
- With epidermophytosis, the course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
- Mycosis of nails and hair, which are caused by yeast (onychimycosis, lichen, dermatophytosis, trichophytosis, candidiasis, folliculitis);
- Mycosis vogrug eye (you should avoid getting the ointment directly into the eyes);
- Mycoses of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Vaginal candidiasis ;
- Candidiasis in men ;
- Systemic mycosis (histoplasmosis, blastomycosis, candidiasis, coccidiomycosis, paracoccidiomycosis);
- Leishmaniasis cutaneous;
- Fungal septicemia;
- Seborrheic dermatitis on face .
- Violation of skin integuments in places of treatment of fungus;
- Hypersensitivity to individual components of the drug.
(Pass after drug discontinuation)
- In rare cases - contact dermatitis
Since the drug is used only externally, absorption does not occur, so the development of any symptoms associated with an overdose is unlikely. If the patient accidentally took ointment inside, it is necessary to rinse the stomach.
- The drug Mycosoril does not enter into any reaction with other drugs;
- During pregnancy, use of this drug is possible;
- During the period of feeding, it is also possible to use this drug;
- Mycosorrhal is used only for external use;
- During the treatment period it is necessary to follow the general rules of hygiene;
- Avoid getting ointment in the eyes.
Before using Mikozoral, you need to get medical advice.
- The medicine is dispensed without a doctor's prescription;
- The drug should be kept in a dry place at a temperature of no higher than 15 degrees ;
- Also, the drug is recommended to be stored in a place where children do not have access;
- Shelf life is 2 years.
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer
Whether keep it in the refrigerator
Yes, the storage temperature is up to 15 degrees Celsius.