: 263 р. Average online price * : 263 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
2% ointment for external use of a white shade, with a faint odor (specific smell). Available in the form of ointment 2% in tubes of different capacities, from 15 to 50 grams.
The preparation contains propylene glycol, castor oil, emulsifying wax, water, carmellose sodium, niapagine (methyl parahydroxybenzoate), distilled monoglycerides, dibunol (butylhydroxytoluene) and the active substance ketoconazole.
Antifungal ointment intended for external use only. It has fungistatic and fungicidal effects. The mechanism of action of Mycozoral is to change the lipid composition of the fungus and to inhibit the biosynthesis of ergosterol. He is active in relation to all sorts of dermatophytes: any fungi, streptococci and staphylococci. With regular use ointment Mycozoral is not detected in the blood. The first symptoms of improvement come very quickly, even before the first signs of improvement appear.
Dosage and method of use
With the defeat of smooth skin (skin candidiasis, pityriasis, chinea, athlete's athlete and athlete's foot and hand), ointment should be applied to the affected area of skin and to the surrounding area 1 time per day. With seborrheic dermatitis, the same ointment is applied to the affected skin 1-2 times a day, depending on the extent of the lesion.
The average duration of treatment is:
- In case of an inguinal athlete’s disease, the course of treatment is 2-4 weeks;
- In case of dermatomycosis of smooth skin, the course of treatment is 3-4 weeks;
- With deprived of the bruin-like course of treatment is 2-3 weeks;
- For infections caused by yeast-like fungi, the course of treatment is 2–3 weeks;
- With athlete's foot treatment is 4-6 weeks.
- Mycoses of nails and hair that are caused by yeast (onychymosis, lichen, dermatophytosis, trichophytosis, candidiasis, folliculitis);
- Mycoses around the eyes (ointment should be avoided directly in the eyes);
- Mycoses of the digestive tract;
- Vaginal candidiasis ;
- Candidiasis in men ;
- Systemic mycosis (histoplasmosis, blastomycosis, candidiasis, coccidiomycosis, paracoccidiomycosis);
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis;
- fungal sepsis;
- Seborrheic dermatitis on the face .
- Violation of the skin integument in the places of the fungus treatment;
- Hypersensitivity to the individual components of the drug.
(pass after drug withdrawal)
- In rare cases, contact dermatitis
Since the drug is used only externally, absorption does not occur, therefore, the development of any symptoms associated with overdose is unlikely. If the patient accidentally took the ointment inside, rinse the stomach.
- The drug Mycozoral does not enter into any reaction with other drugs;
- During pregnancy it is possible to use this drug;
- During the feeding period it is also possible to use this drug;
- Mycoral is used only for outdoor use;
- During treatment, you must follow the general rules of hygiene;
- Avoid getting ointment in the eyes.
Before using Mykozoral, you must consult a doctor.
- The medicine is available without a prescription;
- The drug must be kept in a dry place at a temperature not higher than 15 degrees ;
- Also, the drug should be stored in a place where children do not have access;
- Shelf life is 2 years.
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.