: 529 р. Average online price * : 529 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Reception and dosage
Tablets must be taken orally, during meals (for better absorption of the drug).
Dosage. Adults should take one tablet of mycozoral per day, and if the healing process is still in place, you need to take two tablets. Children older than three years, having a body weight of fifteen to thirty kilograms, should take 1/2 tablet once a day. If a child weighs more than thirty kilograms, it is necessary to observe the “adult” dosage of the drug.
Duration of therapy
- with vaginal candidiasis - a week.
- with dermatophytosis - about four weeks.
- With multi-colored lichen, a week and three days.
- with chronic candidiasis of the skin, as well as the mouth, pharynx and esophagus - two or three weeks.
- with a fungal infection of the scalp - one to two months.
- with paracoccidioidosis, blastomycosis, histoplasmosis, coccidioidosis - about six months.
The following side effects may be observed in the treatment of mycoralis:
From the digestive system:
- decreased appetite;
- abdominal pain;
- toxic hepatitis;
From the nervous system:
- increased intracranial pressure;
- photophobia (painful sensitivity to light).
From the circulatory system:
From the genitourinary system:
- decreased sexual desire in men;
- oligospermia (decrease in the volume of sperm released during ejaculation);
- violations of the menstruation cycle (menstruation).
Allergic reactions such as:
- skin rash;
- anaphylactic shock (in very rare cases).
A few more side effects that may occur during drug therapy with mycoralis:
- a temporary decrease in the level of testosterone concentration in the blood plasma;
Indications for use
Mycozoral is prescribed for skin infections caused by yeast fungi or dermatophytes, when the affected skin areas are too large , as well as the depth of the lesion, as well as the ineffectiveness of the previously performed treatment.
- chronic vaginal candidiasis
- chronic candidiasis of the skin, mouth, pharynx, esophagus.
For people suffering from acute or chronic liver disease, the use of mikozorala is absolutely contraindicated. Also, the limitations of the drug intake are the period of breastfeeding (since one of the components of the micozoral penetrates into breast milk), lactose intolerance (or its deficiency), hypersensitivity to various medicinal components (including ketoconazole), and also a child before three years old. The drug should not be taken by pregnant women.
Learn how to safely treat thrush during pregnancy .
Care should be taken in taking the drug for people suffering from hepatic insufficiency, hypochlorhydria, insufficiency of the pituitary and adrenal cortex, as well as achlorhydria and alcoholism. It should be cautious and women over the age of fifty years.
Mycozoral with the following medications is strictly contraindicated:
- left acetylmethadol
Storage and shelf life
Mycozoral can be stored for 3 years in a dry, dark, out of reach of children place where the temperature does not exceed twenty-five degrees. In no case do not take the drug after the expiration date.
In case of overdose, it is necessary to carry out a gastric lavage, after which it is necessary to take activated charcoal or another enterosorbent . This is followed by symptomatic therapy, control of the patient’s condition is required. There is no antidote for overdose with mycozoral.
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.