, 549 р. Average online price * , 549 r. (150 doses)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Momat Rino Advance is used intranasally. Inhalation of the drug is carried out using a dosing nozzle. One spray dose contains 50 µg of mometasone, 140 µg of azelastine hydrochloride. Dosage means for allergic rhinitis - 1 dose in each nasal passage twice / day (morning, evening). Course duration - 14 days.
The drug is contraindicated in such conditions:
- Recently performed surgery, trauma of the nose, while there is damage to the mucous membrane (until it heals). Contraindications due to the inhibitory effect of corticosteroids on wound healing.
- Hypersensitivity to the components.
- In childhood and adolescence to 18 years.
Carefully carry out the treatment of the nasal cavity in case of tuberculosis of the upper respiratory tract in the latent or active phase. Momat Rino Advance is also used with caution in case of fungal infections of the nose, in case of untreated bacterial infection, systemic viral infection caused by the Herpes simplex virus with damage to the organs of vision. All of these diseases can be treated with the drug only by a doctor's prescription and under its control.
Pregnancy and lactation
Contraindicated. Detailed studies on the use of the drug in pregnant women have not been conducted, but since azelastine hydrochloride may have a toxic effect on the embryos of laboratory animals, the use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation is prohibited.
Cases of overdose so far have not been identified (with intranasal use). When taking azelastine inside possible development of disorders of the central nervous system - lethargy, confusion, drowsiness, reduce pressure, tachycardia. Symptomatic treatment. Long-term use of GCS in large doses and in combination with systemic treatment by them can lead to inhibition of the pituitary, hypothalamus, adrenal glands.
- On the part of the gastrointestinal tract - irritation of the pharyngeal mucosa, nausea.
- From the nervous system - headache, dizziness.
- From the skin - rash, itching.
- On the part of the respiratory system - nasal bleeding, burning, itching in the nose, sneezing, sinusitis, pharyngitis, ulceration of the nasal cavity.
- From the immune system - hypersensitivity, urticaria, anaphylaxis.
- Other reactions - drowsiness, weakness, increased fatigue.
The drug can give an unpleasant taste in the mouth if used improperly - excessive deviation back of the head with the introduction of the drug. Long-term local administration of GCS is able to increase intraocular pressure and provoke the development of cataracts and glaucoma.
The main active ingredients are mometasone furoate, azelastine hydrochloride. Additional substances are microcrystalline cellulose, carmellose sodium, polysorbate 80, dextrose, benzalkonium chloride, neotame, disodium edetate, sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate, purified water.
Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics
Azelastine is a long-acting antiallergic component. It has antiallergic, antihistamine, membrane stabilizing effect, reduces capillary permeability and exudate production.
Mometasone is a synthetic corticosteroids for topical use, it has anti-inflammatory, antiallergic action, inhibits the release of allergy mediators.
The bioavailability of azelastine after intranasal administration is 40%, the maximum concentration in plasma is observed after 2-3 hours. Communication with blood proteins - 80-90%. The drug is metabolized in the liver, excreted by the kidneys in the form of inactive metabolites. The half-life of azelastine is 20 hours. The bioavailability of mometasone with intranasal administration is less than 1%, therefore there are no systemic effects from its use.
The shelf life of the drug - 2 years. It should be stored at a temperature of 15-25 degrees in a place inaccessible to children, protected from light. It is released on prescription.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.