: 135 р. Average online price * : 135 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Nail cream Nogtimizin is used in the complex treatment of fungal nail infections. Used to soften and remove the nail plate.
Nail fungus, especially advanced stage
Dosage and administration
The tool is applied exclusively on the diseased nail plate. The application procedure should be carried out in five stages:
- Hold your nails in a soap-soda solution. Proportions for a foot bath: 1 tablespoon per liter of warm water. The proportions of the bath for the hands: one teaspoon per liter of warm water. It is necessary to do the bath for 20 minutes to soften the plate well.
- Attach the masking tape or adhesive tape around the nail plate. This way you protect healthy skin.
- Apply a thick layer of Nogtimizin on the nail, close with a plaster on top. Do not take three days.
- Remove the plaster, steam the nails in the bath (see point 1), remove the top layer.
- Repeat the procedure until the diseased nail is completely removed.
In childhood, the use of the drug is possible only under the supervision of a specialist.
Pregnancy and lactation
At the time of childbearing and breastfeeding the use of the drug should be canceled.
Explained by the lack of necessary research and safety tests.
There is no guarantee that the cream does not adversely affect the fetus or the expectant mother.
Cases of overdose cream not recorded.
The drug has a small amount of side effects. One of the possible side effects is the body’s allergic response to the drug.
In this case, you must stop using Nogtimitsin and seek advice from a specialist who will offer an alternative.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Active substances (urea, stearic acid, salicylic acid) contribute to the softening and discharge of diseased orogs tissues. The natural components (oils) that make up Nogtimizina soften the nail structure.
Avoid contact with healthy skin. If the cream gets on the skin areas that are free from the fungus, they should be rinsed well under running cold water.
Storage temperature from 5 to 25 ˚C. Sold without a prescription. Available in 30 ml containers packed in a cardboard box.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.