: 158 р. Average online price * : 158 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The drug Nogtivit is a tool that promotes painless removal of the nail plate, which is affected by a fungal infection. The safe formula of the drug does not harm the health.
Onychomycosis, especially in neglected form
Dosage and administration
On average, the emulsion is enough to completely remove four diseased nail plates, but each case should be considered individually.
The neglected stage of onychomycosis requires several procedures to completely get rid of the infected nail, with a milder form of fungus, it is enough to use the Nogtivitis once and remove the flaky layer with a nail file or nail scissors.
The application of Nogtivita includes five mandatory steps:
- Make sure the nails are clean and well steamed in a soap-soda bath (1 dessert spoon with a slide of soda, one liter of hot water, a little liquid soap). The liquid should have a temperature not lower than 35 degrees. Bath do for 20 minutes. When the nails are well steamed, wrap them with a towel, let them dry.
- Cover healthy skin around the affected nail with scotch tape, plaster or masking tape. A healthy epithelium should not get a tool, otherwise it will aggressively affect the components of the ointment.
- Using a cotton swab, apply an ointment with an impressive layer on the aching nail. Rub it is not necessary. Apply adhesive tape to the top of the product without pressure, put on loose socks. Leave for three or four days. It is impossible at this time not to wear cramped shoes, wet the treated nail.
- Remove the patch. Make a soap-soda bath and repeat the steaming procedure. Using a rigid nail file, remove the soft, damaged layer from the nail plate. After the procedure, the used nail file cannot be used for healthy nails.
Repeat as necessary. It can take up to four procedures to restore a healthy appearance of the nails, as well as to completely get rid of the fungal infection.
Remember that it is important to care for your nails between treatments:
- wash your hands and feet regularly;
- lubricate the nail bed with essential oil of tea tree;
- Do not neglect the appointments of your doctor (if he prescribed pills or ointments);
- keep changing sheets, socks and tights;
- disinfect shoes (including home shoes).
According to the instructions, Nogtivit should not be used only for people suffering from individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to certain components of the drug. For other people, the drug is safe and approved for use.
Cases of overdose have not been established.
A side effect may be an allergic reaction of the body to the components of Nogtivit. No other specific responses of the body to the use of the ointment were found.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Among the components Nogtivita following components:
- carbamide (urea);
- tea tree oil;
- mineral oil;
- stearic acid;
- propylene glycol,
Due to the carefully thought-out composition, the drug works as efficiently as possible and removes the sore nail “like a foam from milk”. Urea well softens the nail plate, helps get rid of dead cells. Essential oil is an excellent antiseptic, has disinfecting properties, promotes the regeneration of skin cells. Wax fights infections, destroys pathogens, fungi and bacteria, has an antimicrobial effect.
Sold without a prescription. Shelf life - three years from the date of manufacture.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.