What cheap candles from thrush are popular? In addition to the price, each woman will individually select the drug, based on many factors, for example, her mode of work, or personal preferences.
Someone has patience and will deal with himself, inserting 14 candles for a course of treatment, and someone needs only 1-3 pieces, and the price of the funds will be in the background when buying.
Among the inexpensive and effective candles for thrush are known:
Clotrimazole (30-60 rubles), Candide B6 (70 rubles)
Contraindications: sensitivity to the components, pregnancy, breast-feeding. Side effects: cystitis, abdominal pain, pain during intercourse, burning, itching, frequent urination, headache. Method of application: within 6 days on 1 candle before going to bed.
Advantages and disadvantages: inexpensive, but cause side effects.
Nystatin (60-80 rubles)
.. and drugs containing nystatin - Poliginaks and Terzhinan (the links for prices). Contraindications: pregnancy, individual sensitivity. Side effects: diarrhea, abdominal pain, chills, vomiting, nausea. Method of application: in the morning and in the evening (2 times a day) 10-14 days.
Advantages and disadvantages: cheap, candida does not develop stability, is prescribed for chronic candidiasis. Cons - dysbiosis, long course, the presence of side, use 2 times a day.
Sintomitsin (suppositories, not an emulsion) 250 mg (35 - 63 rubles)
Active ingredient: chloramphenicol. 1 suppository 2-3 times a day for 8-10 days. Contraindications: sensitivity, inhibition of bone marrow hematopoiesis, hepatic or renal failure. Do not use the drug in girls before sexual activity, during pregnancy, during lactation.
Advantages: the resistance of microorganisms develops slowly; price.
Cons: narrow spectrum, does not act on acid-resistant bacteria, protozoa. Requires control of peripheral blood pattern. Refrain from work that requires attention and quick response (driving a car, controlling machinery).
Side effects: allergies , suppression of normal microflora, hematopoietic suppression, dyspepsia, secondary fungal infection, frequent urination, itching, hyperemia of the mucous membrane of the external genital organs, dysbiosis.
Klion-D 100 (details and price) , Ginezol 7 (280 rub.)
Contraindications: sensitivity, herpes, pregnancy 2-3 term, lactation, liver disease, diabetes.
Side effects: discomfort, diarrhea, burning, nausea, abdominal pain, itching. Application: 6-7 days at night by candle, do not take alcohol.
Advantages and disadvantages: rapid effect, a wide range, does not cause dysbacteriosis, is effective with frequent relapses. Minus: the danger of use during childbirth and feeding.
Iodoxide (250 r.), Betadine (220 rub.)
Contraindications: thyroid disease, renal failure, individual sensitivity, pregnancy, lactation. Side effects: allergic rash, hyperemia. Application: 2 times a day for a candle for 7 days.
Advantages: allowed during menstruation , in the complex treatment of vaginosis.
Drugs in the candles penetrate the blood. To use them you need a doctor's prescription, compliance with the recommended dosage.
How to apply?
- Read the instructions. Some of them are wetted before the introduction of water.
- Manipulations should be carried out exclusively with clean hands without long nails. Either use the fingertip or the applicator.
- Enter overnight so as not to get out of bed.
- Before the procedure, wash and syringe with herbs decoction (if prescribed by the doctor) or antiseptic solutions.
- Insert your finger on your back, pushing the candle as deep as possible.
- Lie for about 20 minutes for the medicine to dissolve into the vagina.
- Seal the underpants and sheets from soiling from excess candles that will leak out.
- In the morning, wash with warm water. No remaining candle should be present.
At the time of treatment:
- refuse strings, synthetic underwear,
- wear organic cotton underwear,
- do not use flavored pads, liquid means for intimate hygiene.
Like any medicine can cause allergies. Be sure to consult your doctor if:
- There is no effect from the treatment.
- Itching and burning become stronger.
- There was swelling of the genital lips, their swelling.
- There was a rash, urticaria.
Candles better ointments, tablets and capsules?
The advantages of using candles:
- With the introduction of drugs in the breeding sites of fungi, the effect appears faster (livarol or zalain).
- Systemic absorption in suppositories is low, which means that the occurrence of side effects is reduced in comparison with oral therapy.
- Drugs taken by mouth are absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Antibiotics have a negative effect on the kidneys, liver and gastrointestinal tract, with a blood stream transferring to all internal organs.
- Vaginal suppositories act locally, immediately falling into the target organ.
- Relief comes from the first days of treatment with suppositories that relieve the acute symptoms of thrush: swelling, burning, itching.
- Local therapy protects the female organs from further spread of the infection to the uterus.
Anti-inflammatory suppositories act on such pathogens:
- the simplest.
Antimicrobial activity of candles affects several pathogens at once.
Disadvantages of treatment:
- delivers some inconvenience (restriction of sex life, dirty linen),
- positive effect in milder forms of candidiasis. When the course of the disease is more severe, it is necessary to supplement the use of tablet forms,
- side effects. Often there is dysbacteriosis of the vagina, which requires treatment with lactobacilli (Acilact, Vagiflora, Lactobacterin, Lactonorm, Ecofemin).