- Analogue based amorolfine - Loceryl .
Other antifungal varnishes:
When choosing an analogue, pay attention to the volume of the bottle!
865 р. Average online price * 865 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Indications: this preparation is intended to eliminate the lesions of the nail plates, provoked by fungi: mold, yeast and / or dermatophytes. In addition, it is recommended to use Oflomil as a prophylactic agent if you know that contact with the fungus carrier was possible (for example, a visit to the pool).
Dosage and administration:
The tool is used exclusively externally, by applying to the nail plate of the hands or feet. When applying it is necessary to observe the following sequence of actions:
- Using the nail file, which comes with the medicine, you should remove all dead pieces of nail plates.
- Using a tampon moistened with alcohol, it is necessary to degrease all surfaces that require treatment. Attention! This item must be repeated before each application of Offloame!
- Carefully dip the spatula in the lacquer. Do not touch the edge of the bottle with the tool or try to erase the excess of the collected product.
- With the help of the same scapula cover all the nails that need treatment.
- After applying the varnish on the last nail bottle must be tightly closed.
- The varnish dries out for three minutes: during this time you should not touch the nails.
- Using the already used tampon, wipe off the scapula, discard the tampon. Do not allow it to come into contact with treated nails.
Treatment should not be interrupted until the affected area is fully restored and a healthy nail grows. As a rule, the therapeutic course is about six months for nails on the hands and about a year on the legs.
Contraindications: use of Oflomil is prohibited only if there is an individual intolerance to any of the components that make up the drug. Due to the lack of information on the effect of varnish on the children's body, it is not used to treat patients under the age of 12 years.
Approximately one person in a thousand may experience side effects from the use of Oflomil. They consist in the fact that the nail becomes brittle or changes color. An unambiguous explanation in the course of clinical studies has not been received, most likely this is a consequence of a severely neglected disease.
Much less often (about one patient per 10,000 people) there is a burning sensation on the nail plate, which, however, passes very quickly.
With constant contact of the varnish with the skin, contact dermatitis is not excluded. To prevent it, apply the varnish gently only on the nail, without affecting the skin.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
- Ethyl acetate
- Butyl acetate
- Methyl methacrylate
- Ammonium methacrylate copolymer
- Trimethylammonioethyl methacrylate chloride and ethyl acrylate copolymer
Oflomil - medical varnish for external use, designed to combat fungal infections. After its application, fungistatic and fungicidal effects occur, which is caused by damage to the membrane of the cytoplasm of the fungus. With regular use reduces the level of substances that promote the growth of the fungus.
Oflomil is a broad-spectrum drug that has proven to be effective in combating not only known, but also rarely found fungal pathogens.
- During the period of pregnancy or breastfeeding to undergo treatment with lacquer Oflomil is not recommended.
- Interaction with other drugs while their use is not installed.
- Due to the fact that the drug is intended for external use and is practically not absorbed, overdose is impossible.
- In case of accidental ingestion, you must flush the stomach or immediately consult a doctor, showing him the package from the drug.
- The use of Oflomil does not affect the ability to drive a vehicle.
- If a person undergoing treatment with Oflomil comes in contact with organic solvents, the nails should be protected with special gloves.
- It is forbidden to use cosmetic varnish during the course of treatment.
- It is necessary to exclude the ingress of varnish on the mucous membranes, eyes and ears.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.