See also antiallergic eye drops .
, 206 р. Average price online * , 206 p. (10 ml)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The manual contains important information, familiarization with which is one of the important conditions. Ignoring these recommendations can lead to irreparable consequences.
- Chronic non-specific conjunctivitis and blepharoconjunctivitis;
- Blepharoconjunctivitis and conjunctivitis of allergic origin ;
- Irritation of the eye tissue, for example, “mote” in the eye, redness, itching.
Ocmetil drops must be used for local use, instilled into each damaged eye.
As a rule, the drug is prescribed in a dosage of 1 drop 3 times a day.
If the effect is absent within three days of using the product, then the reception should be stopped and consult a doctor for recommendations for further action.
- Dry eye syndrome;
- Hypertension, asthma;
- Angle-closure glaucoma;
- Stenosing ulcer, diabetes mellitus;
- Prostate hyperplasia, pheochromocytoma;
- Epilepsy, bladder neck stenosis;
- Ischemic heart disease;
- Atherosclerosis, which is in severe form;
- Allergy to certain substances;
- Patient age up to 2 years;
- Hyperfunction of the thyroid gland.
With caution, this drug is prescribed while taking with MAO inhibitors and other drugs that increase the pressure.
Reception of means during pregnancy or breast feeding of the baby is not allowed.
Data overdose is not available.
- Allergic reactions, burning sensation, swelling of the mucous membranes, numbness, blurred vision, dry mucous membranes, a sharp increase in intraocular pressure, accommodation paresis, swelling of the mucous membranes, hyperemia, pupil dilation;
- Nausea, dizziness, photosensitivity, impaired movement, a sharp increase in pressure, tachycardia, pain in the head, general weakness.
In patients who are also diagnosed with a lack of a lens, the development of maculopathy can be observed, however, immediately after discontinuation of the drug, the patient's condition stabilizes.
The composition of the liquid includes zinc sulfate, diphenhydramine hydrochloride, naphazoline hydrochloride, as well as citric acid, sodium hydroxide, hypromellose 4000, pure water, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, methylene blue dye.
When used topically, Okumetil undergoes systemic absorption. Data on the degree of penetration into various tissues of the eye is not.
In order to purchase a product, it is not necessary to show a prescription issued by an ophthalmologist.
The drug should be stored at a temperature of 15 to 20 degrees in a place where it will be dry and no sunlight will fall.
If you follow the recommendations of the drug can be stored for three years. After opening the package, the shelf life of the medicine is reduced to one month.
It is also extremely important to consider a drug combination.
It is not recommended to take Okumetil, if 10 days have not passed since the last administration of the MAO inhibitor.
Naphazoline slows down the process of absorption of local anesthetic medications several times, therefore, it is not recommended to take Okumetil with anesthetics, which are used in ophthalmology, at the same time.
Zinc sulfate is absolutely incompatible with salts of lead, silver, ichthyol, quinine and protargol.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.