As analogues in most cases, you can use other antiviral drugs and immunomodulators. Before buying an analogue, read its instructions.
: 158 р. Average online price * : 158 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
- viral skin lesions as a result of herpes simplex Herpes Simplex infection (both type 1 and type 2);
- genital herpes ;
- inflammatory skin diseases caused by fungi or bacteria (for example, ARVI, influenza, viral rhinitis);
- bleeding gums after dental intervention;
- an imbalance of microlophore due to a decrease in local immunity of the external genital organs (infectious-inflammatory symptoms);
- local intoxication from the bites of poisonous insects;
- prevention of sexually transmitted infections;
- rehabilitation after removal of warts and papillomas (including localization of distant formations on the mucous tissue of the genital organs);
- prevention of cervical cancer (with suspected oncogenic type HPV infection in a given area);
- Herpes Zoster virus ( shingles );
Properties of the drug:
Dosage and administration
Panavir® gel is intended for local and external use. Recommendations for use:
- apply 5 times a day to the affected skin or mucous tissue;
- a course of treatment from 4 to 5 days;
- in special cases, the duration of treatment reaches 10 days;
- clinical manifestations in the genital area are eliminated intravaginally (a small amount is inserted into the vagina and is evenly distributed along its walls in a thin layer);
- the first signs of infection (redness, burning, stinging, itching) are the signal to start using Panavir® gel. In the early stages, it is possible to prevent the development of infection to the bubbly stage.
From contraindications should be borne in mind the following:
- individual intolerance;
- state of pregnancy;
- breastfeeding and lactation period.
It is unacceptable to use the gel Panavir in the eye area (the tool is not intended for the scope of ophthalmology).
Pregnancy and lactation
It is not recommended to use Panavir® gel during pregnancy and breastfeeding (since safety for pregnant and lactating mothers has not been studied). An exception is situations in which the potential risk to the fetus is significantly lower than the predicted benefit to the mother.
Possible side effects of Panavir®:
- small, rapidly passing redness in the areas of gel application;
- slight itching.
Throughout the numerous tests found:
- drug toxicity is extremely low;
- no cases of overdose were observed;
- prolonged and repeated use is possible (does not lead to significant side effects).
Composition and pharmacokinetics
What is this anti-virus tool:
- mass of white color and uniform consistency;
- the gel has a weak, but peculiar smell;
- Panavir active ingredient - shoots of Solanum Tuberosum plant (purified extract);
- the amount of active substance in 100 g of the product is 0.002 g (0.002%);
- a number of excipients (lanthanum nitrate, polyethylene oxide 4000, sodium hydroxide, purified water, polyethylene oxide 400, ethyl alcohol, glycerin);
- packaging in tubes of 3, 5, 10 or 30 grams for external and local use (aluminum packaging with lacquer or polymer);
- 40 ml bottles with irrigation nozzle for intracavitary use.
- the gel has a virusostatic effect (stops the synthesis of viral proteins, thus stopping the further multiplication of the virus);
- the active substance is a high-molecular hexose glycoside - in combination with a gel base, it blocks the synthesis of viral DNA of affected cells in tissues, has an overwhelming effect on polymerase reactions and viral replication;
- stimulates cellular immunity;
- neutralizes toxins from insect bites;
- accelerates the regeneration of tissue cells (skin and mucous membranes).
- the shelf life of the packed Panavir® preparation is not more than 5 years (40 ml bottles) and not more than 3 years (tubes). The date of manufacture is indicated on the packaging;
- optimal storage conditions - out of the reach of children, at a temperature of + 4 ° C to + 25 ° C, in a place protected from direct sunlight;
- The pharmacy Panavir is sold without a prescription.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.