: 1631 р. Average online price * : 1631 r. (2 amp. 5 ml each)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Panavir is a domestic broad-spectrum antiviral drug that is made from natural raw materials. The action of its active substances is based on the strong immunomodulatory properties of the components that make up the rapidly dividing cells of any plant.
The drug is able to successfully deal with various types of viral infections and opportunistic bacteria.
Panavir in ampoules is an antiviral and immunomodulatory agent for intravenous administration that helps protect the body from viral exposure and increase its resistance.
The drug is made from Solanum tuberosum shoots, is well tolerated, and has no carcinogenic, mutagenic, allergenic and embryotoxic action.
Injections of the drug are prescribed for the following diseases:
- Adenoginetal warts.
- Ophthalmic herpes.
- The flu virus.
- Oral and genital herpes .
In addition, the injections of the drug are part of the treatment of patients with a secondary immunodeficiency state against the background of an infectious disease. It is prescribed in conjunction with other drugs in the presence of the following problems:
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Tick-borne encephalitis.
- Bacterial prostatitis.
Dosage and administration
The Panavir solution for intravenous administration is injected slowly in a jet, without first mixing with any drugs in the same syringe. The duration of the therapeutic course and the dose is determined by the doctor. Depending on the disease, the drug injections will be as follows:
- For herpes type 1 and type 2 and tick-borne encephalitis, adults are prescribed 2 injections of 5 ml each with an interval of 24 or 48 hours. If necessary, repeat the course after one month.
- For papillomavirus and cytomegalovirus, adults are injected with 5 ml of the solution every two days in a quantity of 3 injections, after which another 5 are injected with an interval of 72 hours.
- In case of peptic ulcer diseases, adults receive 5 ml of the solution every 24 or 48 hours with a total of 5 injections.
- In rheumatoid arthritis in combination with herpes type 1 and 2, 5 ml of the solution is administered every 24 or 48 hours in a quantity of 5 injections. If necessary, after 2 months. the course is repeated.
- In case of acute respiratory infections and SARS, adults receive 5 ml of the solution every 18-24 hours.
- In case of chronic bacterial prostatitis, 5 ml of the solution is administered every 48 hours in a quantity of 5 injections.
- For children over 12 years old, a single dose is 100 micrograms. The rest of the method of application coincides with an adult.
The drug is contraindicated in the following cases:
- With increased sensitivity to the components of the solution for injection.
- It is used to treat children from the age of 12 years.
Pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy, Panavir is prescribed by a doctor after assessing the risk and potential benefits of using the medication. If you need to use the drug during lactation, breastfeeding is temporarily interrupted.
When using the drug according to the instructions, its overdose is impossible.
The drug is almost always well tolerated without the occurrence of allergic manifestations. If a similar reaction does occur, the injections are stopped and symptomatic treatment is carried out.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Each Panavir ampoule with a solution for injection contains Solanum tuberosum shoots extract in a quantity of 200 µg.
After intravenous administration, the polysaccharides of the drug are detected already after 5 minutes, and are captured by the reticulo-endoliteral system of the spleen and liver. Removal occurs after 20-30 minutes. after administration, showing up in exhaled air and urine.
Panavir is poorly combined with alcohol, therefore during injections completely exclude the use of any alcoholic beverages, as they react with the drug, and lead to disorders of the liver and allergic manifestations.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.