: 444 р. Average online price * : 444 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
- Nail fungus
- Fungus on the skin
- Candidiasis, including candidiasis of the skin, nails, vaginal, oral cavity, etc.
As with any pill, Rumicosis is prescribed in the case of the running form of nail fungus .
Dosage and Duration
Tablets are taken 1 or 2 times a day, depending on the disease, after meals:
- Aspergillosis: 200 mg 1 time per day, 2–5 months
- Blastomycosis: 100 mg once a day - 200 mg 2 times a day, 6 months
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis: 200 mg 2 times a day, 1 day (or 200 mg 1 time a day, 3 days)
- Histoplasmosis: 200 mg 1–2 times a day, 8 months
- Fungal keratitis: 200 mg 1 time per day, 3 weeks
- Candidiasis of internal organs: 100-200 mg 1 time per day, from 3 weeks to 7 months
- Cryptococcal meningitis: 200 mg 2 times a day, from 2 months to 1 year
- Cryptococcosis (except meningitis): 200 mg 1 time per day, from 2 months to 1 year
- Mycoses of the skin of the hands and feet: 200 mg 2 times a day, 1 week (or 100 mg 1 time a day, 1 month - determined by the doctor)
- Mycoses of the skin, on the rest of the body: 200 mg 1 time per day, 1 week
- Thrush in the mouth: 100 mg 1 time per day, 15 days
- Pityriasis versicolor: 200 mg 1 time per day, 1 week
- Paracoccidioidomycosis: 100 mg once a day, for 6 months
- Sporotrichosis: 100 mg 1 time per day, 3 months
- Chromomycosis: 100-200 mg 1 time per day, 6 months
For nail fungus, apply a 3 week course with breaks of 3 weeks. Naturally, you should also use a local drug (drops or ointment). Treatment with a local drug lasts until the regrowth of a healthy nail.
|Week 1||200 mg 2 times a day|
|2 - 4 weeks||break|
|5 week||200 mg 2 times a day|
|6 - 8 weeks||break|
|Week 9||200 mg 2 times a day|
It is necessary to accept Rumikoz only according to the order of the doctor and under his control.
Should not be taken in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- severe heart failure;
- liver disease;
- renal failure.
Rumikoz is contraindicated in pregnancy and breastfeeding. In case of emergency, the appointment of a nursing mother, you need to decide on the timing of the termination of breastfeeding. You should also use contraceptives and do not plan for conception during the period of treatment with Rumicoz.
- stomach ache,
- loss of appetite
- nausea and vomiting,
- hepatitis (in very rare cases, possible severe toxic liver damage, acute liver failure and death)
- headache and dizziness,
- peripheral neuropathy (impaired peripheral nerves that transmit impulses to various organs)
- itching, rash, urticaria, angioedema,
- extremely rare: erythema multiforme exudative (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), alopecia, photosensitivity of the skin.
- menstrual disorders,
- edema syndrome
- heart failure and pulmonary edema,
- staining of urine in a dark color.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Antimycotic of a wide range of antifungal action, a group of triazoles.
Ingredients: Itraconazole (100 mg), hypromellose, gelatin, dyes, starch, poloxamer, sugar.
Like many other antifungal drugs, inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol, which is the main building material for the cell membrane of pathogenic fungi. Thereby stops the growth of the fungus and leads to its death.
Active against dermatophytes, yeast, yeast-like and mold fungi:
- Aspergillus spp.,
- Blastomyces dermatitidis,
- Candida albicans
- Candida glabrata,
- Candida krusei,
- Candida spp.,
- Cladosporium spp.,
- Cryptococcus neoformans,
- Epidermophyton floccosum,
- Fonsecaea spp.,
- Geotrichum spp.,
- Histoplasma spp.,
- Microsporum spp.,
- Paracoccidioides brasiliensis,
- Penicillium marneffei,
- Pityrosporum spp.,
- Pseudallescheria boydii,
- Sporothrix schenckii,
- Trichophyton spp.,
- Trichosporon spp.,
Store in a dark, dry, out of reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Shelf life is 3 years. For sale by prescription.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.