There are no complete analogues on the basis of rupatadin.
366 р. Average price online * 366 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Rupafin is ranked as a group of antiallergic drugs with H 1 antihistamine activity. Appointed to eliminate the symptoms of allergic rhinitis and allergic skin manifestations.
Release form and composition
Rupafin comes in the form of round tablets in a pink-orange color.
The therapeutic efficacy of the drug is provided by its constituent active ingredient - rupatadine fumarate, which is a blocker of peripheral H 1 -histamine receptors, the action of which is selective and long-lasting.
As auxiliary substances, Rupafin contains:
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- lactose monohydrate;
- magnesium stearate;
- pregelatinized starch;
- iron dye oxide yellow;
- iron dye oxide red.
Indications for use
Prescribing the drug is also not recommended if the patient has:
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- renal and / or liver failure;
- lactose deficiency or glucose-galactose absorption deficiency syndrome, a rare hereditary intolerance to galactose.
With caution and only after consultation with a doctor, Rupafin can be administered to elderly people, as well as to patients with:
- uncorrected hypokalemia;
- extended QT intervals;
- persistent proarrhythmic conditions.
Dosing and Administration
Rupafin should be taken orally, and the pill does not depend on food intake.
It is recommended to take 1 tablet 1 time per day.
The most common adverse reactions that occur while taking Rupafine are fatigue, drowsiness, and headaches.
The instruction to the drug also informs about the possibility of the following undesirable manifestations:
- on the part of the respiratory system: dry nasal mucosa, dry throat, nosebleeds, rhinitis, pharyngitis, pain in the larynx and pharynx, cough (these manifestations are rarely observed);
- on the part of the digestive system: dry mouth, dyspepsia, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, constipation, pain in the stomach;
- subcutaneous tissue and skin: rash;
- on the part of the nervous system: dizziness, asthenia, irritability, decreased concentration of attention;
- on the side of nutrition and metabolism: increased appetite;
- on the part of the musculoskeletal system: arthralgia, back pain, myalgia;
- on the part of the body as a whole: general malaise, weight gain, thirst, fever;
- on the part of laboratory parameters: changes in functional liver function tests, increased ALT, CK, AST.
When taking the drug in a dosage of 20 mg increases the effect caused by the intake of ethanol.
With simultaneous treatment with statins, it is possible to increase the level of CPK, so taking Rupafine at the same time as similar pharmacological means requires caution.
In the process of using the drug, it is not recommended to use grapefruit juice, as this may lead to an increase in the action of rupatadine 3.5 times.
Terms and conditions of storage
Rupafina has a shelf life of 3 years, it is recommended to store the drug in its original packaging in a place inaccessible to children, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.