There are no analogues.
376 р. Average price online * 376 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Dental adhesive paste Solcoseryl is used to accelerate the regenerative processes in the oral cavity. On the wound or inflamed surface, the paste forms a protective layer, preventing the ingress of bacteria and promoting healing of the affected area.
Available in the form of dental adhesive paste homogeneous consistency of a pale beige shade, has a pronounced aroma of peppermint.
Indications for use
Dental paste Solcoseryl is used as a stimulator of tissue regeneration in the following oral cavity pathologies:
- stomatitis (aphthous, herpes);
- lesions of the oral mucosa of various origins (erosion, ulcers, aphthae);
- wounds and bedsores caused by the use of removable dentures;
The drug is also used in dental surgery to accelerate wound healing in the postoperative period (vestibuloplasty, resection of the root apex, removal of the molar teeth, etc.).
The use of Solcoseryl is not recommended in the presence of hypersensitivity to the active ingredients of the drug. In other cases, it can be prescribed to patients of any age groups.
Dosage and administration
When applied to the wound surface, the paste is applied to the drainage or gauze folded in half, then “attached” to the affected area.
To accelerate the absorption of the drug application site should be dried using a cotton pad. The frequency of application - at least 3 times a day, the dosage depends on the area of the lesion.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
For pregnant and lactating women, Solcoseryl is prescribed under the supervision of a physician without any restrictions to use (with the exception of increased sensitivity to the components of the paste).
Side Effects and Overdose
The structure of the drug Solcoseryl and the mechanism of its application reduces the possibility of overdose to a minimum. Cases of negative effects of excess dosage not recorded. Side effects of the paste include:
- a temporary change in taste (as after menthol candies);
- short burning in the area of application.
A long-term burning sensation that does not occur throughout the day may indicate the presence of allergic reactions to the components of the paste. In this case, it is better to interrupt the therapy with Solcoseryl before consulting with your doctor.
Composition and pharmacokinetic
Active ingredients of dental paste Solcoseryl:
- deproteinized (purified from protein) extract from the blood of dairy calves. It is a catalyst for the synthesis of collagen in tissues, accelerating their regeneration, stimulates the restoration of the function of capillaries in the affected areas.
- polycanadol 600 - anesthetic, provides the effect of anesthesia.
- peppermint extract;
- sodium carboxymethylcellulose;
- thickeners (gelatin, pectin, liquid paraffin).
Interaction with other drugs
The use of paste Solcoseryl is permissible along with therapy with other drugs. When rinsing an oral cavity is prescribed by special compositions or herbal decoctions, the drug is applied after the procedure to the area dried with a cotton swab.
Shelf life 4 years. Keep out of reach of children, at temperatures not above 30 ° C.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
Maxim, 38 years old, Moscow
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.