228 р. Average online price * 228 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Solcoseryl was invented a few decades ago, and began to be produced by large Swiss and Indian pharmaceutical companies.
The drug was developed to combat any shallow wounds, ulcers, and thermal lesions by regulating metabolic processes in tissues, affecting the regeneration, metabolic rate and reparative ability of the skin.
Solcoseryl is a hemodialysate of cells and serum of calves, from which proteins are removed. The substance contains many low molecular weight components with a molecular weight of about 5000 D, and consists of amino acids, nucleotides and nucleosides, glycoproteins and oligopeptides.
Gel and ointment are produced, they are similar in composition, but it is preferable to apply the ointment for dry skin surfaces, and gel for weeping areas and for burns.
The ointment is used for:
- Minor cuts, scratches or abrasions;
- Thermal or sunburns I and II degree;
- Severely healing wounds, including pressure sores and trophic ulcers;
- Used in facial cosmetology
If the wound is inflamed, it is better to use Metrogil or another antimicrobial cream.
Dosage and administration
Applying ointment is made with a thin layer 1-2 times a day. Allowed its use under dressings. The treatment course lasts until complete healing of the affected area, its epithelialization and the appearance of an elastic scar.
Ointment is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity reactions to any component of Solcoseryl. If a patient is suspected of having an allergic reaction to the drug, its use should be especially careful.
In isolated cases, in the places of application of the ointment the following adverse reactions develop:
- Allergy in the form of regional dermatitis or urticaria;
- Short burning sensation.
With the long-term presence of these symptoms from the drug should be abandoned.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Ointment of Solcoseryl consists of deproteinized dialysate of blood serum and calf cell mass in the amount of 2.07 mg / l, calculated on the dry matter. The auxiliary components are:
- Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216);
- Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218);
- Acetyl alcohol;
- White petrolatum;
- Distiller. water.
At the moment, the properties of the drug are studied only partially. As a result of tests, as well as clinical and preclinical tests, its following qualities were revealed:
- Helps restore and maintain aerobic metabolism and oxidative phosphorylation, and also provides cells with nutritional deficiencies with high-energy phosphates;
- Accelerates the utilization of oxygen and accelerates the movement of glucose in the cells and tissues affected by hypoxia and nutrient deficiencies;
- It does not develop and makes less pronounced secondary degradation and destructive changes in the reversibly disturbed cellular systems and cells;
- Improves repair and regenerating processes in the affected tissues due to lack of nutrition;
- Accelerates the formation of collagens;
- Stimulates cell division, as well as their migration (in in vitro models).
Application Solcoseryl has its own characteristics:
- The drug should not be applied to a dirty wound due to the absence of antibacterial components in its composition;
- To use the drug during pregnancy and lactation is undesirable, but with special need it is possible under medical supervision;
- In the event of redness and pain after applying the ointment, as well as discharge from the wound or fever, you should immediately consult a doctor;
- If after application for 2-3 weeks, healing does not occur, you need to contact a specialist.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.