The drug is also available in tablet dosage form.
- Lamisil: spray , cream and gel ;
- Lamisil Uno ;
- Terbinoks cream;
- Termikon: cream , spray ;
- Atifin cream;
- Lamitel spray;
- Miconorm cream;
- Terbized-Agio Cream;
- Terbizil cream ;
- Terbix spray;
- Fungerbin ;
- Exifin .
: 82 р. Average price online (15 g.) * : 82 p.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Composition per 100 g of ointment
- Terbinafine hydrochloride - 1 g;
- Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (methyl paraben) - 0.10 g;
- Carbomer (rarely crosslinked polyacrylic acid MARS-06) - 1.50 g;
- Polysorbate - 80 (twin - 80) - 1 g;
- Vaseline oil - 5 g;
- Propylene glycol - 10 g;
- Sodium hydroxide (caustic sodium) - 0.40 g;
- Purified water - 81 g.
White ointment with a specific odor.
Antifungal agent. Terbinafine belongs to the group of allylamines and has antifungal effects. In minor doses, it has a fungicidal (antifungal) effect on parasitic fungi Trychophyton, Microsporum canis, Epidermophyton floccosum, as well as mold, yeast fungi, as a rule, Candida albicans. For fungi Candida spp. and their mycelial forms produce fungicidal or fungistatic action, that is, preventing the reproduction and growth of pathogenic fungi.
Terbinafine violates the initial stage of the biosynthesis of the main element of the cell membrane ergosterol fungi by inhibiting (slowing down or preventing) the enzyme squalene epoxidase.
Terbinafine does not affect the human cytochrome P450 system and, therefore, the metabolism of hormones or other drugs.
Absorption with local use of less than 5%, has a minimal systemic effect.
Indications for use
- prevention and treatment of fungal infections of the skin, including the "fungus" of the feet (mycosis), of the inguinal athlete , infection with the fungus of the smooth skin of the body, provoked by such dermatophytes (fungi) like Trichophyton, Microsporum canis and Epidermophyton floccosum;
- varicolor versicolor.
- High susceptibility to terbinafine or to one of the inactive components in the composition of the drug.
- Liver diseases, including chronic.
- Chronic renal failure (CC 50 ml / min).
- Children under the age of 12 years.
Care should be taken when:
- renal and / or liver failure;
- alcohol addiction;
- oppression of bone marrow hematopoiesis;
- different types of tumors;
- metabolic diseases;
- occlusive vascular diseases of the limbs.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
The use of the drug during pregnancy occurs only when the potential benefit to the mother exceeds the perceived threat to the baby.
When breastfeeding systemic use is contraindicated. In the case of applying ointment or cream, you need to ensure that the child is not in contact with the treated areas of the skin. Do not handle nipples with HB.
Method of use and the recommended dosage
Adults and children over 12 years old.
Before applying the ointment, clean and dry the affected areas. The ointment is applied once or twice a day with a thin layer on the skin at the site of the lesion and on adjacent healthy areas, a little rubbed.
For diaper rash, for example, under the mammary glands, in the interdigital spaces, between the buttocks, in the inguinal zone, it is recommended to close the site of application of the drug with gauze, especially during sleep.
The average duration of treatment
- with torso ringworm, lower leg is used 1 time / day during the week;
- dermatomycosis of the feet - 1 time / day during the week;
- skin candidiasis - 1 or 2 times / day for 1-2 weeks;
- versicolor versicolor - 1 or 2 times / day for 2 weeks.
Changes in clinical manifestations are usually seen at the initial stage of treatment. The resumption of infection is possible in cases of premature cessation of the use of ointment or with occasional treatment. If there is no improvement after 1 or 2 weeks, it is necessary to verify (check) the diagnosis.
The dosage of terbinafine ointment for the elderly is absolutely no difference from the above.
Use of the drug for children
The only restriction is children under 12 years old.
- At the sites of the drug may cause redness, as well as itching or burning.
- Allergic reactions .
Cases of drug overdose are unknown.
If involuntarily ointment got inside, then the side effects will be the same as with an overdose of terbinafine in tablets (headache, nausea, epigastric pain and dizziness).
Treatment with overdose
- A decrease in overt clinical manifestations is usually seen in the first days of the course of treatment.
- In case of non-systematic treatment or its early termination, the risk of recurrence of infection is possible.
- Apply only externally.
- Avoid contact with the mucous membrane of the eye, as irritation is possible. If the drug is still in the eyes, they should be immediately treated with running water, and if persistent irritation occurs, consult with a specialist.
- If allergic reactions occur, the drug should be discarded.
Interactions with other drugs have not been established.
Ointment for external use 1%.
Aluminum tubes with bushons of polymeric materials of 10 or 15 g. Tuba with the instruction is packed in a cardboard box.
Shelf life 2 years. Do not use after the expiration date. Store at a temperature not higher than + 25 ° С, out of the reach of children. Released from pharmacies without a prescription.
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.